1. Chibster

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Cheapest useful thing: Almost anything from Dollar Tree, such as cookie pans, chocolate, birthday cards, cleaning supplies, etc. Most expensive useless thing: Bachelor's Degree in Psychology. I can't do much with it unless I go to grad school (which I will be doing)
  2. Chibster

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

I like to sketch, bake when I have time, relax and listen to music, watch TV, catch up on anime or certain series, etc. I also really enjoy being outside but it's hard when there's no one with me. If I'm in the mood, I'll continue the video game I've been playing through. I wish I could write...
  3. Chibster

If it makes you feel any better, I'd be looking up to you because I am even shorter! On a more personal level, I definitely look up to my parents for everything they've done to get to where they are now and for allowing me to live a great life. On a broader level, I look up to certain...
  4. Chibster

Hasn't happened in a while, but my stomach used to growl so loudly in class and I felt so nervous when it got quiet. If I didn't have a snack, I'd keep drinking water. Also, being asked "You're 21?!"
Back
Top Bottom