• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Chidamari Sketch

What if your avatar met the avatar above?

"Oh, hamburgers; wild dogs! P-please don't make my dress all nasty and smelly, puppers... I'll get grounded!"
  2. Chidamari Sketch

"You're in a game where people die? *cackles* Why don't just you try giving up already, then?" *pelts ^ with a bunch of spoons*
  3. Chidamari Sketch

"....Why're you nipping your tail like that? Do you have fleas? ....can I please keep them?"
  4. Chidamari Sketch

"Hey, wait a second.... are you a salmon fillet on two legs? If so, how are ya still alive? Can I eat you?"
  5. Chidamari Sketch

"Ghosts....? I like ghosts... I see them every day... I like talking to them... They make me more comfortable than people who are alive..."
  6. Chidamari Sketch

"Darkest Day...? Were.... were there night beasts or zombies in that dark time...?"
  7. Chidamari Sketch

"Hey, hey, hey! What's all this then? The Solgaleo and Lunala are fighting, and you're just gonna boss around?"
  8. Chidamari Sketch

"Are you the Mr. Frog that everyone somehow mistakes us for?" "You! You trying to impersonate us?! I'll smite you!"
  9. Chidamari Sketch

"Magical? Like... witchcraft?" "Well, witchcraft is linked with the devil, Ku-ku-ku~"
  10. Chidamari Sketch

"You stutter a lot..." "Maybe he senses my oppressive, demonic power.... Ku-ku-ku~"
  11. Chidamari Sketch

"Well, uh... whatever you say, man." "....Peculiar, how people act."
  12. Chidamari Sketch

"Speak through what? You're not making any sense..." "Can you please elaborate?"
  13. Chidamari Sketch

"A fiery creature and a leafy creature... An oxymoronic pairing, just like us!" "Who're you calling a moron?! I'll bite ya for that!"
  14. Chidamari Sketch

"Eh? Puppets? What puppets?" "We're not playing with puppets, what are you saying?"
  15. Chidamari Sketch

"Oh? This thing gets attacked by people... that it's trying to heal?" "How tragic! Sometimes stuff like that happens to me, too!" "Stuff like that only further justifies the mischief of a devil like me!"
  16. Chidamari Sketch

"Your scent... How colorful... A calculating, chilling blue... accents of pitch-black, bitter cruelty.... and yet a greeny, sticking filling of devotion. I must sample such a complex taste!" Attacks ^
  17. Chidamari Sketch

"Eh? Cuteness? The foul-smelling one had some kinda manual about cuteness? I don't know about you people, but... attractive as the blue one may be, cute... may be the utmost antithetic adjective to apply to someone foul-scented like you. I can back this up, y'know. I'm officially the pet of a...
  18. Chidamari Sketch

"Hmm.... Another reclusive smell.... Albeit a feisty, spice one..."
  19. Chidamari Sketch

"Too laaaaate~" *showers ^ in danmaku*
  20. Chidamari Sketch

"Oh? Did I make it look like you have a choice? How rude of me~! I've been utterly wracked with boredom since the last person left... But no matter, I'll spare you the agony of squirming through the cycle of reincarnation. Let's play~!" *Insert le boss music cuz why not*
Back
Top Bottom