Search results for query: *

1. Chidamari Sketch

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Severe disillusionment I'm gonna post why on Venting Thread.
  2. Chidamari Sketch

All things considered; I've had a relatively okay birthday. There's still a lot of things in my head that weigh on me, but that tends to be an every day thing anyway.
  3. Chidamari Sketch

I just can't seem to get away from the constant simultaneous swirling vortex of worrying about a constantly depressed and stressed close friend, feeling demeaned by the family for being a jobless college graduate and exacerbates just about every flaw I have, and just feeling like everyone and...
  4. Chidamari Sketch

Exhausted and exasperated; and simultaneously guilty.
  5. Chidamari Sketch

Kinda just trying to stow away brewing stress over events that are gonna happen in a few months.
  6. Chidamari Sketch

Simultaneously incredibly bored and having another one of those days where I just contemplate over my life.
  7. Chidamari Sketch

This heat is making me want to throw myself deep within a lake.
  8. Chidamari Sketch

Tired, frustrated, and worried about family issues. Just kinda been downcast.
  9. Chidamari Sketch

Since watching an anime with a friend; I was able to suppress my constant stressful thoughts just a bit for once.
  10. Chidamari Sketch

Tired and bored out of my mind
  11. Chidamari Sketch

Like I don't matter in existence
  12. Chidamari Sketch

Throughout the day, I've been dealing with... a very big loss. If you want to learn more, see Loss and Morning; second page. So far, I've been stable since I was able to let go of my withheld grief and at least type out my feelings. So... I guess I can say I'm feeling... lucid. Calm.
  13. Chidamari Sketch

Thanks to jingoistic Trump supporters like David Zaslav who continue to destroy the animation industry; I'm starting to question the fact that I got a Digital Art and Animation degree from college. What a delightful fucking mood.
  14. Chidamari Sketch

Well, Coco Kiryu of Hololive fame is set to retire the first day of July.... Her sheer power in audacity, sincere professionalism, unique American/Japanese-inherited flavor, and other things has made her such a unique yet lovable presence, and yet she'll be gone. Not without a loud and proud...
  15. Chidamari Sketch

Utterly torpid. It's better than feeling frustrated, but its still not a particularly enjoyable feeling for me, either.
  16. Chidamari Sketch

Well, I'm pissed off. Thanks, politics.
  17. Chidamari Sketch

why do i bother
  18. Chidamari Sketch

Like I'm being slow-cooked by the goddamn heat.
  19. Chidamari Sketch

Don't you just love the sound of loud-ass fireworks going BOOM, BOOM, BOOOM, fzzzzz in the middle of the afternoon, sometimes setting off car alarms in the process? c-cuz I sure fucking do! hahahahahahahahahahaugh..
  20. Chidamari Sketch

Freaked the fuck out. I saw four big rats in where I live, all in the same spot; all of them big as shit.
Back
Top Bottom