Search results for query: *

1. Chidamari Sketch

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

Rillaboom is probably the one starter Pokemon of Galar that I have the least animosity towards; which is a pretty bare praise. I have a severe distaste towards Cinderace and Inteleon looks too anthropomorphic and it made me stop caring about Sobble by association. If anything, the only thing I...
  2. Chidamari Sketch

For a time, Genesect was my favorite Mythical Pokemon in the franchise; my tastes in Pokemon have shifted around and I wouldn't particularly say I'm as fond of it as I was before. That doesn't necessarily mean I dislike it now, however. Dedenne
  3. Chidamari Sketch

I just think on the merits of a piscine Pokemon; it is rather generic and unfulfilling. There was a meme associated with it that seemingly ironically heaped praise on it, with the exact, vulgar statement "Fuck Yeah Seaking!", and that's the most I can remember from it. Particularly since my...
  4. Chidamari Sketch

It's inoffensive and honestly kind of endearing in a dopey manner. I know my close internet friend Rainami (As of this writing, it's her birthday, btw) finds Greedent adorable in that 'derpy' disposition; she may be an edgy girl but she's got a fondness for Pokemon with such goofy dispositions...
  5. Chidamari Sketch

I've noticed that Kingambit has received a... particularly divisive reception here. A lot of people with a fondness for Bisharp find this new stage superfluous. Personally, partly because Bisharp is a Pokemon that I honestly can barely think of for like five seconds; Kingambit's absurd traits...
  6. Chidamari Sketch

I don't really feel any reason to ignite feelings of animosity towards an ineffectual gimmick. Dedenne
  7. Chidamari Sketch

I never disliked this thing at all. I'm usually guaranteed to like the local piscine Pokemon and this is no exception. I always thought its psychedelic appearance striking. It seems like some of the frequent users here that I otherwise relate to find its lips the most uncanny aspect of it and...
  8. Chidamari Sketch

It's my least favorite of the Treasures of Ruin but it's not something I even dislike at all. I know my friend Quasar_Catfish/Quas really likes the ancient moose. Squawkabilly
  9. Chidamari Sketch

Everyone seems to balk whenever I admit it but yes I utterly dislike Gengar. Up until Gen 9's introduction of Gholdengo, it was probably like the one Ghost I hated when said type is otherwise my unquestioned favorite. Jolteon
  10. Chidamari Sketch

It never did me any wrong; it's just a kooky little squamate that quite captures the vibe of its real-life counterpart. It may have only been brought into being just to demonstrate a gimmick, but it's not like it's the first time a Pokemon is consigned to a modest existence beyond the scope of...
  11. Chidamari Sketch

Nah. As a fish connoisseur I can never bring myself to resent an anguilliform. I always liked the comical yet predatory recluse. Lopunny
  12. Chidamari Sketch

It's cute, but also... remarkably unremarkable. This is a contradictory superlative but in terms of design and functionality, such a statement is what I feel summates this galvanic echinoderm. It's an urchin that looks pretty much what you'd expect if you portrayed a fictitious urchin monster...
  13. Chidamari Sketch

Nah. It's so predictable for people to guess hating on little Zubat because of a catch rate. It's cute to me. Mudsdale
  14. Chidamari Sketch

Not a particularly meaningful superlative considering my lack of fondness for the Forces of Nature in general, but the Therian forme of Enamorus might as well be the deity I am the most fond of of the quadrumvirate. Plus, there's something inherently peculiar on how the Pokemon world's patron...
  15. Chidamari Sketch

No, I love Toedscool. It's a silly ramblin' little mushroom. Boltund
  16. Chidamari Sketch

Yeah. I've always thought of it as an unsightly canid. Grumpig
  17. Chidamari Sketch

No, I wouldn't dare criticize an iconic ecological hallmark of the Alola region. Almost none of the original Regional formes introduced in the region I have any animosity towards... and for the matter there's not very many Pokemon in the seventh generation that I dislike. I quite fancy this...
  18. Chidamari Sketch

Nah, I like it and Baxy. Lycanroc-Midday
  19. Chidamari Sketch

No, Glimmora is pretty. I used my Beast Ball on a Shiny one. It just has a particularly unflattering official art render. Spidops
  20. Chidamari Sketch

No, I love Blacephalon. It's one of the few Fire types I'm genuinely fond of, and one of my favorite Ultra Beasts. Azumarill
Back
Top Bottom