Search results for query: *

1. Chidamari Sketch

In the Cupboard!

Kisume, an enigmatic being residing in a bucket; drops in to the Cupboard... literally. Every three turns, this youkai will drop out of the ceiling, landing right into one item/inhabitant, either crushing it/them or dazing the victim; depending on your intent. Also, every five turns; she'll...
  2. Chidamari Sketch

In the Cupboard!

Amane Kanata descends from the heavens. This angel may act in a cool manner, but she's rather shy. Beneath this shyness, however, is latent voice potential. For one turn, she could mimic the voice/sound of any item in the thread; thereby granting whatever effects the item has. However, the item...
  3. Chidamari Sketch

In the Cupboard!

As Koume Shirasaka suddenly appears within the cupboard, every other sentient entity that resides in it can only stare in disbelief as the city gets uprooted into the sky by the Flying Saucer CUPBOARD: Anabelle plush Explosive Blueberry Pie Smashed Mega Jukebox Skyscraper Monokuma Advanced...
  4. Chidamari Sketch

In the Cupboard!

....I honestly really want an actual, sticking reset for once. I appreciate the references that I know as well as the fact that Sig-kun's here even tho some ass killed him :<, but still, it's kinda overwhelming.... Insert a Fossilized Fish. Cupboard: Life-Sized Cutout of Karl Marx Giant Ice...
  5. Chidamari Sketch

In the Cupboard!

I add Aimaina Cupboard: Shirokuma Kurokuma Plush Toy Puma Aimaina
  6. Chidamari Sketch

In the Cupboard!

Rina Tennoji sheepishly arrives and sneaks into the Secret Compartment, covering her face in every way possible. MS-DOS: >_ Cupboard: Time Lock (13/20) Pineapple Chunks Pseudo Birthday Card Hacka Doll 3 King K. Rool Pot App P-Switch (pressed) Quart of Coffee Pie-Flavored Black Hole Sig Secret...
  7. Chidamari Sketch

In the Cupboard!

Sig's here. Oh, and three Munchlaxes and two cups of coffee make an invigorating meal for the Black Hole. Cupboard: Time Lock (10/20) Window (6/10) Pineapple Chunks Pseudo Birthday Card Hacka Doll 3 King K. Rool Magic Paintbrush Pot App P-Switch (pressed) Quart of Coffee Pie-Flavored Black Hole Sig
  8. Chidamari Sketch

In the Cupboard!

As I kick away the Munchlax Maker, the possessed remains of the avian disgorges King K. Rool Cupboard: Monokuma Monomi Munchlax x2 Time Lock (7/20) Mother Penguin (posessed by Wandering Spirit) Window (2/10) Pineapple Chunks Pseudo Birthday Card Hacka Doll 3 (cb brought this one back; but 3...
  9. Chidamari Sketch

In the Cupboard!

Insets a Time Lock; preventing any action involving reverting the cupboard to previous iterations. It cannot be removed until 20 turns. Cupboard: Chocolate Chip Eggs Monokuma Monomi Munchlax Maker Munchlax (Starving 2/6) Time Lock (1/20)
  10. Chidamari Sketch

In the Cupboard!

I kick the Minus out. Window Cleaner Teambuilder Vivian Lily Hoshikawa Magic Paintbrush Blast-Proof Glass Ditto Eraser x1 Munchlax Maker Bewear Grape Fanta Pot App Madotsuki Pseudo Birthday Card Sableye Plush Cup of Coffee Monokuma Monomi Hacka Doll 3 Eraser Pencil Wrapping Paper Dimensional...
  11. Chidamari Sketch

In the Cupboard!

Hacka Doll 3 is in the cupboard. Waiting for Team: Window Cleaner Teambuilder Dimensional Merging Device Vivian Lily Hoshikawa Magic Paintbrush Blast-Proof Glass Potent Apple x2 (one is Ditto) Eraser x2 Munchlax Maker Bewear The Minus Grape Fanta (5/8) Pot App Madotsuki Pseudo Birthday Card...
  12. Chidamari Sketch

In the Cupboard!

Madotsuki suddenly appears within the tier list, asleep. UnderUsed: Teambuilder (UU) Dimensional Merging Device (UU) Vivian (UU) Lily Hoshikawa (UU) Magic Paintbrush (UU) Blast-Proof Glass (UU) Madotsuki Anything Goes: Potent Apple x2 (one is Ditto) (OU) Eraser x2 (Uber) Pencil (Uber) Munchlax...
  13. Chidamari Sketch

In the Cupboard!

A mysterious painting arrives within the thread. Through some undefined magic, the painting materializes out of its canvas, forming an eerie sorceress named Paintra. Once two posts have passed; Paintra will paint four paintings of any object/being. Three of these objects/characters materialize...
  14. Chidamari Sketch

In the Cupboard!

I add Teto Kasane into the thread. Captain Falcon punches Munchlax; launching the tubby Pokemon through the walls and flying into the sky. Cupboard: Shiny Stunfisk Captain Falcon (3 posts left) Shiny Chandelure Pumpkaboo Teto Kasane
  15. Chidamari Sketch

In the Cupboard!

An Impidimp scrambles into the cupboard. Dean fends off one of the Ganondorfs; the crippled state of Ganondorf was enough to compel him to teleport away. Landing tails, Tae frightens Sailor Pluto into fleeing. The Duplic-8-inator causes more Pawniards to spawn into existence. Cupboard...
  16. Chidamari Sketch

In the Cupboard!

As a Bokoblin noisily wanders into the thread, Dean fights off Cirno, driving her away as she storms off in icy tears. Landing heads, Tae munches on more of the corn chips, with the Guzzlord joining her in the feast. Sailor Pluto ends up summoning Wario, and the Duplic-8-inator machine clones...
  17. Chidamari Sketch

In the Cupboard!

I take one of the Shiny Stunfisk for myself. To compensate, the Duplic-8-inator proceeds to create 49 more Stunfisk. Landing tails, Tae Yamada jump-scares away Markiplier, leaving behind Yomawari: Midnight Shadows, Eternal Darkness, and Ib. The Guzzlord devours the remaining Mothras as well as...
  18. Chidamari Sketch

In the Cupboard!

Tae Yamada; the enigmatic, unintelligible idol, barges into the thread. As long as she's within the cupboard, flip a coin. If heads, she'll either do nothing or consume up to three edible objects within the thread, depending if there's any food within the thread or not. If tails, she attacks and...
  19. Chidamari Sketch

In the Cupboard!

I kick Nanapon away. The Duplic-8-inator creates enough (Weakened) Ganondorfs to make an 8-player smash. The host announces the return of Cirno, the prideful "strongest" fairy, and Sailor Pluto brings back the Key Bum: a small familiar who collects keys and in return gives out chests that...
  20. Chidamari Sketch

In the Cupboard!

I bring in a Misdreavus. As nuts continue to flood the cupboard due to the invention that Doof created, Lanky Kong, a Kong with a funny face, is brought back in for an enticingly long conversation with Stunfisk by the Talk Show Host's insistence. Sailor Pluto brings in a grandma who's dressed in...
Back
Top Bottom