Search results for query: *

1. Chidamari Sketch

Guess that reference!

The Man on the Internet-lyricized interpretation of the Mantis Lords battle theme. "I'm the one who had a dream. Where there was stuff like there was another me. And everything was lots of fun! And I went and saw the other ones. And there was a little, lumpy one, and another windy little one...
  2. Chidamari Sketch

Guess that reference!

A Dream Nail-read thought from the Godseeker; during the in Hollow Knight. "And if whatever you're shooting doesn't die after you pump eight thirty-two-caliber slugs into it, it's probably a dragon."
  3. Chidamari Sketch

Guess that reference!

Ninja Senshi Tobikage "It appears that you do have a reason for existing – to make this deal with me."
  4. Chidamari Sketch

Guess that reference!

Scott Pilgrim Takes Off "My race is pacifist and does not believe in war. We only kill out of personal spite."
  5. Chidamari Sketch

Guess that reference!

Homestuck. "Remember, kids! A smart man knows when it's time to run like a little bitch!"
  6. Chidamari Sketch

Guess that reference!

Azumanga Daioh, classic. "I'm not violent at all, look!" "But you killed those people!" "Did I? What he doesn't know is that I'm using reverse psychology on him." "I can tell you're trying to use reverse psychology on me." "That proves he doesn't know!"
  7. Chidamari Sketch

Guess that reference!

Ouran High School Host Club "It did not know who it was, or what it was, but it was full of rage and the black joy of finally being, and having limbs, and teeth, a boundless, unending energy at its command".
  8. Chidamari Sketch

Guess that reference!

AoSTH "Let me win. I've lost so many times I forgot how winning feels."
  9. Chidamari Sketch

Guess that reference!

Life is Strange "Thirty years, 'And here we are!' Blood and tears, 'And here we are!' Words that grate into the recesses of mind. Now here we are... To exterminate your kind!"
  10. Chidamari Sketch

Guess that reference!

Depeche Mode, People are People. "Face it brother. God is dead. The fire is gone. You're chasing phantoms."
  11. Chidamari Sketch

Guess that reference!

Batman: The Brave and the Bold "Had a dream where I was sitting in a dark office and reality felt really altered and strange and there was just a fishtank illuminating the room and then this fuckin fish looked at me and grinned with human teeth and in this super deep voice said 'you’ve been...
  12. Chidamari Sketch

Guess that reference!

Heathers "One sip and you'll turn into a ghost... Wait, isn't that just poison?"
  13. Chidamari Sketch

Guess that reference!

Doesn't ring a bell. "I've been working on my mental health. Fuck you. Die."
  14. Chidamari Sketch

Guess that reference!

Rick and Morty, the post apocalyptic scavengers episode. .....rap? Eh, close I guess. It's WarioWare Gold "Wow, I'm the first non-Brazilian person to travel through time!"
  15. Chidamari Sketch

Guess that reference!

I don't know but I kinda do want to know. "MUST RAGE-NAP!"
  16. Chidamari Sketch

Guess that reference!

Deltarune oof ninja'd; Avatar: Last Airbender "Why did I reactivate such a terrible machine? Oh, I remember... I wanted to see her just one last time. How foolish! I should have known that no machine could make such a dream come true."
  17. Chidamari Sketch

Guess that reference!

Could be humorous banter if I knew the context. "Think back and remember the starry skies of your youth... Innocence... Every being once possessed it, but lost it over time. This star is the shape of that precious memory. All major credit cards accepted."
  18. Chidamari Sketch

Guess that reference!

No clue. "At this point, I no longer care what happens. Surely, not even a last-minute push can guarantee my success. Now that I think about it, my wife always said that I gave up too easily... What does she know, anyway?!? When did she become a licensed psychiatrist? ...Now I am upset. I guess...
  19. Chidamari Sketch

Guess that reference!

The Bay City Rollers sung that song, but given the caption below it refers to a scene featuring said song. And I'm not familiar with whatever it's from. "Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin...
  20. Chidamari Sketch

Guess that reference!

Town of Salem "We are going on a voyage of medical discovery unparalleled in not only the history of mankind, but also, perhaps, its future. Hippocrates, Galen, Percival, Sharp. For thousands of years, physicians have dreamed of having the power to see what we've been given the chance to...
Back
Top Bottom