• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Chidamari Sketch

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

9/10 An excellent Pokemon that people pettily overlook because of its encounter rate. It's got a visage that looks rather metallic/robotic akin to a tokusatsu suit, pertaining to its unsubtle Kamen Rider pastiche, the switchblade legs that it uses to ostensibly activate "Showdown Mode" is an...
  2. Chidamari Sketch

9/10 I've always liked this interpretation of the very dead thing that initiated mankind's gradual realization that birds are a type of reptile. Dragonair
  3. Chidamari Sketch

9.5/10 Might as well group it and Beheeyem under the same hat of being my third favorite Pokemon. Dudunsparce
  4. Chidamari Sketch

4.5/10 I've had many people compare me to this thing just because my name happens to have 'Sketch' on it, but for all I care; I never really gave much of a rat's ass about it. Chi-Yu
  5. Chidamari Sketch

8.8/10 Probably my favorite Electric type. It's a cutie; I love lampreys and eels; I'm a sucker for mutant marine life. Malamar
  6. Chidamari Sketch

5/10 It's cry and mustache are the sole memorable things about it. Huntail
  7. Chidamari Sketch

5/10 Shedinja
  8. Chidamari Sketch

5/10 I don't care about it. Banette
  9. Chidamari Sketch

5/10 I don't care about it whatsoever. It's one of the most forgettable Pokemon for me. Galvantula
  10. Chidamari Sketch

3/10 Ugly face. It's such a disrespect towards cute mantises. Mawile
  11. Chidamari Sketch

5.5/10 I like the beta/Spaceworld Wooper better. Magcargo
  12. Chidamari Sketch

5/10 It exists. Bruxish
  13. Chidamari Sketch

5/10 Eh. Togetic
  14. Chidamari Sketch

0/10 It can go burn in hell for all I care. Archen.
  15. Chidamari Sketch

6.5/10 for Galarian 4.5/10 for Kantonian. Lunatone
  16. Chidamari Sketch

3/10 It's ugly. Mega Pinsir
  17. Chidamari Sketch

5.5/10 My own bias against Pokemon GO aside, I'd have appreciate it more if it had a more creative evolution. I dislike Melmetal. Runerigus
  18. Chidamari Sketch

5/10 Morpeko
  19. Chidamari Sketch

....Well, if he ain't answering, I'll just go with Mr. Rime and rate it a 6/10 or 5.8/10. It's sorta endearing, but I'd wish they provide the context behind the fact that its belly has an emotive face. Why does it have two faces that can move? Which one's the right head? Is the top head a fake...
  20. Chidamari Sketch

0/10 It's ugly and I hate it; they ended the Alola Dex in the worst way possible. Drifblim
Back
Top Bottom