Search results for query: *

1. Chidamari Sketch

What will you use as your next avatar?

There's been a few ideas in my head but I haven't been able to narrow down one. I've meditated on: The visual character that's seen in the YouTube MV of Mafumafu's "Crossword Puzzle" Mai from Touhou: Mystic Square again on account of the upcoming month. (She's an ice-wielding boss and her...
  2. Chidamari Sketch

I had found out recently that Pinocchio-P is one of the upcoming contributors to Project VOLTAGE. That fact alone inspired me.
  3. Chidamari Sketch

One user here predicted that I'd use Black Pearl Cookie, and they're probably right. I'm just saving the specified character until later; partly because I kinda try to be varied with my avatar choices (i.e. my brief tenure with the Cute Me and the 142's group was interspliced with a few Don't...
  4. Chidamari Sketch

If you aren't aware of a subject as extraneous and trivial as... Puyo Puyo character birthdays, then let's just say this character is someone that was used in recent times here.
  5. Chidamari Sketch

A character that permanently and knowingly destroyed the last vestiges of their human capacities of empathy.
  6. Chidamari Sketch

Either another Puyo Puyo character... A 2hu girl... A character from Len'en... Or somethin' to do with a manga.
Back
Top Bottom