1. Chidamari Sketch

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Cloudy, overcast weather; raining or not. I just love to bask in the coldness of the sun-less sky.
  2. Chidamari Sketch

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

I'm the bad guy who caused the zombie apocalypse I dunno; I get the feeling that I'd be that guy who acts as if he's free because there's no authorities... but maybe I'd join a group and be the guy who enjoys killing above all.
  3. Chidamari Sketch

Well if I had to choose, I'd enjoy being a murderous monster who is either the bad-guy or a morally ambiguous protagonist... Preferably a monster that is still sentient enough to be a lazy-ass, though.
  4. Chidamari Sketch

Go utterly mad with power and: Buy a crapton of video games, manga, anime, and plushies. Buy an island teeming with poisonous wildlife. Hire a hitman. Commission a giant robot with weaponry. And maybe even get myself a pet shark. With the exception of the first one, all of this is most...
  5. Chidamari Sketch

I like aquatic creatures. Especially ones that look surreal or creepy.
  6. Chidamari Sketch

Since I'm one of the few who are aware of just how... morbid dolphins are, I'd hate to hear what horrible things they could potentially say.
Back
Top Bottom