Search results for query: *

1. Chidamari Sketch

American Politics Thread

Okay... What exactly got PogChamp kicked out of Twitch? I'm... no one has to answer if its such a touchy subject; but... I'm legitimately out-of-the-blank as to what the hell's going on other than violent, angry Trump supporters going wild.
  2. Chidamari Sketch

American Politics Thread

Well, depending on the madness and how it'll get in my head, I might have to break-in to a Build-a-Bear's even if my handiwork would probably be really shitty. Can't say no when one of the 'bears' is a sharky.
  3. Chidamari Sketch

American Politics Thread

I don't care if he's apparently improved something in economics or whatever. And I know Biden isn't perfect, either. The point is, I'm sick and tired of Trump's personality. He just embodies practically everything I hate about America's 'proud' side. No longer do I want to see 'Trump disallows...
  4. Chidamari Sketch

American Politics Thread

okay Yay, Biden won. Okay. Just... I hope that, even if gradually. Trump and all the varyingly bigoted hooligans who parrot his beliefs will vanish from social media and news outlets. I just. I never liked politics, okay. The less I could find cult-esque nationalist/patriotic/supremacist...
Back
Top Bottom