Search results for query: *

1. Chidamari Sketch

Describe A User

@coordinator lissi I don't frequent The War Room, but a biased guess on account of me being Discord friends with them: Quasar_Catfish @lisianthus Arylett Charnoa matches that descriptor to me. This user primarily defined themself with their fondness of the Danganronpa franchise. In a former...
  2. Chidamari Sketch

Describe A User

Lone_Garurumon Plays SMITE and zoo business simulation games. Is also a major fan of the Digimon franchise and likes memetic culture from a skit-based animated sitcom by Seth MacFarlane.
  3. Chidamari Sketch

Describe A User

Pigrider? quas has mentioned in other servers/amidst gaming sessions with me and others that they are Hispanic, but that's the extent that I'm aware of. This user aspires to be an author for books aimed at younger audiences and is a fan of Pokemon modeled after inanimate objects.
  4. Chidamari Sketch

Describe A User

I'm gonna assume that's Blaine since that's the only other person that I know who is an aficionado of that animated series other than you. A War Room frequenter who was an accoladed polymath in the Paldean quiz and is fervently fond of dinosaurs and a collectable card game developed by Konami.
  5. Chidamari Sketch

Describe A User

You might be talking about my best friend Rainami. She may be no longer here but she's always popping around in discord. Is fond of Vshojo v-tubers and enthusiastically keeps up with Horizons.
  6. Chidamari Sketch

Describe A User

Oh that's definitely lisia's sister: Blanc. Inactive user who was formerly known for having pop n music themes.
  7. Chidamari Sketch

Describe A User

I'm 90% sure that's Max1996. Name is directly taken from a Mesopotamian goddess of the Sumerian equivalent of the underworld/land of the deceased.
  8. Chidamari Sketch

Describe A User

Parissong He still exists, he just hangs at a different discord server now. As with certain other users. Nowadays is generally active in Mafia occasionally. Had Chihiro Fujisaki as an avatar once (I seem to recall that), and is afraid of insects.
  9. Chidamari Sketch

Describe A User

lisianthus Once deemed a rival of the user with the initials M.E. A fan of Etrian Odyssey.
  10. Chidamari Sketch

Describe A User

Preeeeeetty certain that's FinnishPokeFan. Has a name identical to a certain Gym Leader girl but is expressedly a man, his name references a Danny Devito meme, his favorite Pokemon is Darkrai, and had Flowey as an avatar before changing it.
  11. Chidamari Sketch

Describe A User

Juliko Actually, it's MegaPod. A paleontology buff whose last avatar is a dromaeosaurid. The username is a reference to a specific Pokemon Sun-exclusive.
  12. Chidamari Sketch

Describe A User

Ghost Diplocaulus. No longer is here as of March 2022, had a tenure of being staff once, and founded a F&G game that was treated by most of its users as a sort of pseudo-RP.
  13. Chidamari Sketch

Describe A User

I could be wrong but at the same time Zachie is currently the only user I know of who has Miltank as a favorite. This user often used Ash-Greninja as a motif and in one game even invented a Battle Bond Hydreigon for their character.
  14. Chidamari Sketch

Describe A User

That... honestly could be anything. The first thing that comes to mind is chibighost/toastedghost/occtopus executive, but I don't think he's really been into his old Jevil-inspired antics anymore. This long-gone user's last theme was a character from the Neptunia franchise.
  15. Chidamari Sketch

Describe A User

That could either be me or Neosquid/Squid-chan Identifies as a demi-boy, used to frequent Random Messages more-often than now, and originally had Munchlax as a favorite Pokemon.
  16. Chidamari Sketch

Describe A User

Champion1 She's been on this site for a very long time, she's a transgender girl with heart, and she's undyingly devoted to Stunfisk.
  17. Chidamari Sketch

Describe A User

Pikadex No This user really liked to RP in RM before their hiatus
  18. Chidamari Sketch

Describe A User

FPF This user likes demonic boys, has Sableye and thus divine taste, and is a dark princess.
Back
Top Bottom