Search results for query: *

1. Chidamari Sketch

Guess what the next user likes

I have a mild fondness towards it. Speculative biology
  2. Chidamari Sketch

Outside of like select racing games I don't think I'm partial to that even as an interest. Paleontology
  3. Chidamari Sketch

All I know is that knees are a weakness to me alongside feet in drawing, so probably not. Speculative biology
  4. Chidamari Sketch

Definitely. That's part of why Sableye is my favorite Pokemon and pretty much entirely why Beheeyem remains my third favorite. Fallen angels
  5. Chidamari Sketch

Not usually my cup of tea but if it's good and/or catchy to me then sure. Tabletop RPGs
  6. Chidamari Sketch

Can't say I'm a tablet-savvy individual; and either way I'd probably not get an iPad if I really wanted one anyway. I'm already kinda satisfied with the gaming phone and laptop that I use everyday. Demonologist (the game)
  7. Chidamari Sketch

I know my best friend is super into podcasts; most especially Distractible (she's a huge Markiplier fangirl) and MrBallen's podcasts, and expresses that podcasts as a general medium something I theoretically should be into, myself. I've enjoyed the many podcasts that I've willed myself to...
  8. Chidamari Sketch

Yes. Phasmophobia (The game)
  9. Chidamari Sketch

Bug is a type I'm fond of, yeah. Ouija boards
  10. Chidamari Sketch

That's kinda broad of a 'subject'; but in terms of media that I like to indulge that doesn't delve in either fictional territory and speculative territory; I tend to watch stuff that involves animals. Things like marine biology, especially the branches that delve into the more obscure fauna of...
  11. Chidamari Sketch

Can't say I have a bright view towards them; some visitors don't exactly know boundaries and/or how to respect people's cultures. ARGs (Alternate reality game)
  12. Chidamari Sketch

Isle of Armor: Meh, I like the rivals; but I hate Urshifu and consider it super ugly. Crown of Tundra: I overall liked its story and Calyrex's character arc endeared it to me enough that I actually grew fond of it despite not liking its design either. Also, it was pretty neat to see Fossil...
  13. Chidamari Sketch

Nah, I'm more of a coffee/energy drink person. Treasure hunting.
  14. Chidamari Sketch

I feel like that's something that I more just idly do than something I find as a 'hobby' or whatever. It's not really something I actively look forward to, but I'll default to that if nothing else in life interests me in the current moment. Commissions.
  15. Chidamari Sketch

I find their overspecialization in terms of dietary needs pitiful but otherwise I've never had strong feelings about these ursines... Not that I've ever had strong feelings for most bears anyway. Innocent characters being corrupted.
  16. Chidamari Sketch

Yes. Self-depreciation
  17. Chidamari Sketch

That crawls all over my bloodstream every day of my life. Dinosaurs.
  18. Chidamari Sketch

I used to like it but honestly my opinion of it has lowered severely since then. Platform fighters
  19. Chidamari Sketch

I've never done such a thing in my life. And frankly, I probably don't really have the urge to indulge in such jest. Not that I'm innocent, but I guess I just don't see an interest in shitposting in review sections. Depressed characters.
  20. Chidamari Sketch

I don't know. I think I feel a bit more secure with a roof on my head when I drive; but for all of my life at the time of this writing I've never even ridden a convertible and/or a car without a roof. Deliberately ambient media intended to relax the viewers (Ex. ASMR videos)
Back
Top Bottom