Search results for query: *

1. Chidamari Sketch

Tell us what you think about the animal above...

A little damning that they're christened after the very aspect they're hunted for. Apart from that, their subtle relations with ursines (punctuated by the group name of Arctocephalinae; bear-headed) is kinda reflected on their appearances. I'm not really someone fond of bears but I think it adds...
  2. Chidamari Sketch

Sixteen mature individuals out of an already pitiful population of 33? Well, that's definitely another victim amongst the multitude of animals that directly fell victim to human exploitation of the environment. The fact that its ecological niche remains obscure only makes it clear that had it...
  3. Chidamari Sketch

At least two of the internet acquaintances I frequently play video games with have a predilection for those rodents, so these hirsute critters directly remind me of them. It has come to my attention that Chinchilla chinchilla in particular is in an endangered state and while I am not...
  4. Chidamari Sketch

I'm not very versed on marsupials, but this li'l thing is truly remarkable among them. Apparently a keystone species integral to the survival of the Proteaceae and currently the only known non-chiropteran nectarivorous mammal; this superficially rat-like critter's snoot clearly ain't just for...
  5. Chidamari Sketch

I did ponder upon owning a parakeet; owing to their expressive nature. Nowadays, I'd probably look to the other branches of diapsids, but I'd be lying if I said I don't have a soft spot for these little dinosaurs. Crassigyrinus
  6. Chidamari Sketch

Not really my favorite kind of dog, but their vocalizations are funny at least. They're endearing borbs all right. Compact, squeaky, and very much built for flight. Diplomoceras
  7. Chidamari Sketch

I've always preferred lop bunnies, and it's apparently one of the smaller lop bun-buns; so I guess this particular specimen's a nice baby. Tanystropheus
  8. Chidamari Sketch

It must put its macropod physique to good use if its meant to thrive in mountainous badlands that are hard to traverse for ol' homo sapiens. Pretty regrettable that it regardless was left on an endangered state thanks to hunters. Psittacosaurus
  9. Chidamari Sketch

It certainly carries subtle morphic similarities to "true dogs" and "true foxes" in a way that makes it somewhat resemble neither group despite it belonging to the former tribe; if that makes any sense. There's only one genus known remaining of its kind, which at least kinda explains it. And of...
  10. Chidamari Sketch

This hadrosaurid's certainly got a history. I think one of the more peculiar interpretations of Parasaurolophus are the ones with a hypothetical frill draping from it's iconic crest; with an example being the ones briefly seen in the Rite of Spring segment of Disney's Fantasia. The theoretical...
  11. Chidamari Sketch

Purportedly the name is referring to its shell, and while I can kinda see it... I feel like the mesmerizing skin is a more distinct focal point, personally Scipionyx
  12. Chidamari Sketch

Little wonder how it's able to survive, if it could easily adapt its diet to any conditions. Kinda interesting how it's able to apparently mingle with tigers and wild boars just fine. Euchambersia.
  13. Chidamari Sketch

There is some nostalgic quality to my awareness of these osteophagous feliforms; I enjoyed the hyena antagonists from The Lion King. Altispinax
  14. Chidamari Sketch

The fact that this animal apparently occasionally commits terroristic actions by destroying their rivals families' food sources out of spite affirms my world-view that animals are no less hedonistic, viceful or 'cruel' than humans despite what some activists believe. Many people really take to...
  15. Chidamari Sketch

Their faces look superficially puppy like. That, and those tiny ears make them weirdly endearing. Mastodonsaurus (...it's actually an amphibian)
  16. Chidamari Sketch

It's a little cute. I'd say I'm more into butterflies with extravagant patterns, but its neat to have the more simple looking ones. Nyasasaurus (The earliest/oldest known dinosaur in paleontology, or closest relative to one)
  17. Chidamari Sketch

One distinct memory I have regarding sea lions is of a video from Reddit where a group of fishermen were reeling in a fish... just as a sea lion was trailing after it, arriving out of the shore's seas in pursuit. The poor sea lion, who immediately slowed down upon seeing the group of wackos with...
  18. Chidamari Sketch

So that's the gecko that the GEICO gecko and Gex represents, huh. The more you know. It's pretty. No wonder they're kept as pets despite being poisonous. Sinotyrannus
  19. Chidamari Sketch

I can see where the 'Papillion' comes from, what with the butterfly-like ears and all. Seems affable for a small dog, too. Desmatosuchus
  20. Chidamari Sketch

Sorry, but bears have never been particularly interesting to me. I guess if there's one thing I've learned today about grizzly bears... apparently, in the state that I reside; grizzly bears are actually extinct. Maybe its a little morbid of a subject to bring up, but I bring up extinct animals...
Back
Top Bottom