Search results for query: *

1. Chidamari Sketch

What Pokémon would the characters have?

Gumshoos, not just from the basic detective inspiration but also because his imperfect nature due to having a brazen approach to his professional work and personal goal in apprehending Carmen somewhat echoes how Gumshoos fails to capture its intended prey due to its staunch stratagem in staying...
  2. Chidamari Sketch

I feel like nearly all of the Paradox Pokemon inscribed within the Violet Book are apt choices; as the majority of them are doppelgangers of existing Pokemon in the present day that are distinguished by an artificial visage and often a truculent disposition. I'd say Iron Jugulis makes the most...
  3. Chidamari Sketch

Drifblim. In a certain server that I'm in; there's a user who's a huge Hu Tao fanatic who's favorite Pokemon is Drifloon/Drifblim, and they made a fanmade alternate/regional form based on Hu Tao herself. I think it still kinda fits even disregarding the above anecdote; Drifblim is pretty loosely...
  4. Chidamari Sketch

Audino. I feel like a character with a lot of wild animals by her side would benefit with a Pokemon associated with compassion and health, and acts as a pack animal suited for nursing others back to health. And apparently she owns a ton of bunnies, and Audino itself is pretty much a somewhat...
  5. Chidamari Sketch

Fighting types in general, really; but particularly Infernape, a fellow expy of Sun Wukong. Alluka (Hunter X Hunter)
  6. Chidamari Sketch

As a villainous guy who has an obsession over intelligence-testing activities such as puzzle and riddle solving, but otherwise seems to be a normal guy physically, he'd likely use Normal-type Pokemon that are typically incapable of evolution but make up for it by having a unique gimmick. The...
  7. Chidamari Sketch

This thread usually is meant for a singular Pokemon, but how about a team representing both the four kings of Sarasaland that served as bosses of Super Mario Land, Daisy's debut game; and Daisy herself? Pyroar (Representing King Totomesu, a fire breathing lion/sphinx) Kingdra (Representing...
  8. Chidamari Sketch

Gourgeist and/or Hatterene. Both have a vaguely motherly vibe but are ultimately presented as threatening, dangerous Pokemon. It helps for the latter that the Beldam herself has a lot in common with the Fair Folk, while the Large-Sized Gourgeist's Pokedex entry in Sword mentions that this...
  9. Chidamari Sketch

Charmander, I guess. One diapsid poster boy and another. Kohina Ichimatsu (Gugure Kokkuri-san)
  10. Chidamari Sketch

Ariados. I feel a bit cheap cuz it feels 'obvious' on its own, but while I'd like to associate him with the few other spider Pokemon; Galvantula feels more easier to tie to Miles Morales, and idk how to tie Araquanid into any other incarnation of Spidey. Besides that, Ariados's color scheme...
  11. Chidamari Sketch

Basic wikia research shows that she's a dragon with a... well, sunny, bright and optimistic demeanor, is a bright orange-yellow dragon that's part of a tribe/species of dragon adapted to live in the desert but has an ordinary dragon as opposed to having a scorpion-like barb on her tail like her...
  12. Chidamari Sketch

Bewear Sachiko Koshimizu (Idolmaster Cinderella Girls)
  13. Chidamari Sketch

Ponyta, either one of the formes, really. Yellow Diamond (Land of the Lustrous/Houseki no Kuni)
  14. Chidamari Sketch

Well, nothing gets nothing. Mitsuba Sousuke (Toilet Bound Hanako-kun)
  15. Chidamari Sketch

Spectrier. I feel off using Legendary Pokemon in these kinds of threads, but she's accursed to embody the Horse of the Chinese Zodiac, both her human and horse forms have a generally black/dark palette, but that's not even going into her background/character. A life of being ostracized and...
  16. Chidamari Sketch

A dubious salesperson with poor bootlegging capabilities (the wikia states that he was caught once by misspelling 'hall' as 'hal' on his counterfeit hall passes) and overt prices. I'm feeling Inkay. Inkay's hypnotic capabilities will probably be a good method of 'persuasion' for potential...
  17. Chidamari Sketch

Probably Kubfu. It may be an odd choice, but Phil was Herc indeedee. The fact that it could learn Pay Day aside, I think a restaurant owner like Krabs would find an animal that is instinctively a loyal, maid/butler-like servant to be invaluable for his cause. Pip Pirrip (South Park)
  18. Chidamari Sketch

His design and what I've gleamed of his personality in both the main and cartoon adaptation articles pretty much gives the impression of an unassertive bookworm archetype; so Blipbug. Nizimine Kakoi
  19. Chidamari Sketch

Okay, I was wondering why you chose a real-life person for this thread, till I realized a movie was made about this Abagnale guy; so I guess that's a thing. Alright, so a guy who's an adept impostor who's pulled off multiple disguises with ease, huh? That's... basically a dead ringer for Ditto...
  20. Chidamari Sketch

She's aggressively meticulous in beautification and has subdued sadomasochistic desires. I think Cinccino fits her like a scarf, both due to the resonating neat-freak demeanors, and those tails could be used like whips (Ex. Tail Slap). Kukuru Anrakutei (Joshiraku)
Back
Top Bottom