Search results for query: *

1. Chidamari Sketch

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

I'm overall fine with the Grand Underground and what I can get off of it; I just don't get the whole "statues replacing decorations" thing. Like, I feel as if this statue feature could easily coincide with an otherwise fully customizable secret base without having to outright suppress the...
  2. Chidamari Sketch

Like, I'm sure I'm still gonna enjoy it if it really is the untampered, 3D recreation that its seemingly shaping up to be. But it'll have as much of an aftertaste as something like Super Mario 3D Land; it works, its fun... but its ultimately nothing special or original at all. And I don't want...
  3. Chidamari Sketch

I feel like I'm just contributing to a huge, loud droning chant by saying this, but honestly I wish I have an actual reason to look forward to getting this game. Compared to the Let's Go shitpiles, I absolutely will buy Shining Pearl and I'll probably enjoy it. But like... outside of the...
  4. Chidamari Sketch

Well, not surprised at the dearth of Pokemon coverage. Pokemon doesn't really get showcased by vanilla Nintendo Directs in general. It's the one franchise that has its own specific Direct (Pokemon Presents) to itself, for whatever reason.
  5. Chidamari Sketch

I can't say that I'm versed in marketing tactics, but even as someone who grew to enjoy Sword and Shield by the time it launched; I certainly do not compliment the lack of news compared to the train of information that Sun/Moon had. Sure, the advertising campaign of the latter revealed a whole...
  6. Chidamari Sketch

Honestly, no matter what point anyone tries to sell me about LGPE: graphics, nostalgia's stupid inherent benefit or whatever, etc.; it would never dissuade me from resenting it enough to its very conceptual core, to the point that I'll never play them unless by some odd chance I got them for free.
  7. Chidamari Sketch

So... what are the odds that they'll keep the original D/P dex and thus re-inherit the drought of Pokemon n' evolutions till post-game plus Fire-type being an endangered species?
Back
Top Bottom