Search results for query: *

1. Chidamari Sketch

The Free Compliment Game

You are unfailingly polite, sincere and always at least gave off vibes as someone who is warm and good-humored even in the face of a tumultuous situation; we may not talk often but I do enjoy your presence whenever I see it.
  2. Chidamari Sketch

The Free Compliment Game

We aren't acquainted much but we both share a fondness for Ghost types, and I'd say you have fine taste in a personal favorite: I myself am also someone who has had fondness for the miscreant emotion-feeding Misdreavus, ever since I laid eyes upon it from playing Pokemon Colosseum (my first...
  3. Chidamari Sketch

The Free Compliment Game

Not only do I relate to your taste more than most people here but I'm grateful that you still recall my best friend who used to be here openly and fondly.
  4. Chidamari Sketch

The Free Compliment Game

Even nowadays, you exude a personable, affable aura that I've never really felt from any other staff member in this forum. Your passion for the media you indulge in is similarly candid.
  5. Chidamari Sketch

The Free Compliment Game

I rather appreciate your friendliness and savviness.
  6. Chidamari Sketch

The Free Compliment Game

I believe you got what it takes to be a fair and forthcoming moderator. Not to imply high standards here but I don't really openly say this about moderators or online forum staff in general.
  7. Chidamari Sketch

The Free Compliment Game

Similar tastes aside; you've always been a welcoming presence here since you've arrived. You're a nice lady.
Back
Top Bottom