2. Chidamari Sketch

Guess The Favorite Pokemon!

Torkoal Ceruledge Bisharp Iron Valiant
  3. Chidamari Sketch

Altaria It's actually Murkrow. Runerigus Cofagrigus
  4. Chidamari Sketch

Growlithe-Hisui I'll give ya a cookie since it's my second favorite of this specified bunch. I embrace all three of them but my utmost favorite amongst these noxious critters is Galarian Slowking. Gliscor Noivern Murkrow
  5. Chidamari Sketch

Oblique statements of you professing a childhood-stemming fondness for sauropod dinosaurs implicates to me that Raging Bolt befits your predilection more. Alolan Muk Galarian Weezing Galarian Slowking
  6. Chidamari Sketch

Walrein; on account of seeing you express some fondness for the gelid pinniped. Okidogi Munkidori Fezandipiti
  7. Chidamari Sketch

Jolteon Cradily Brute Bonnet
  8. Chidamari Sketch

Even before I was aware of your support towards this galvanic ovine in Hurt and Heal, I'd figure Mareep caters somewhat more to your motif of wooly effigies of mammals. Houndstone Houndoom
  9. Chidamari Sketch

Dipplin; on account of you having a fondness for its rotund counterpart Appletun. Ogerpon Poltchageist
  10. Chidamari Sketch

Scizor Sharpedo Crawdaunt
  11. Chidamari Sketch

Bombirdier The streak is purely unintentional here but while I am fond of both Paradox Donphan and it's true that I have such an unambiguous predilection for animals lost in time; Iron Treads is actually one of the very few cases where I actually prefer the Future variant; if only because it's...
  12. Chidamari Sketch

Swampert It's actually Nidoking. Ngl, I always thought Sneasler looked kinda awkward. Great Tusk Iron Treads
  13. Chidamari Sketch

Bellsprout Sneasler Toxtricity Nidoking
  14. Chidamari Sketch

Cyndaquil I've seen at least two people in this thread go for three options, so for this one I'm listing three. Only one of these I actually genuinely like. Spiritomb Drifblim Darkrai
  15. Chidamari Sketch

You've expressed fondness for Emboar to the point it was listed in at least one favorites list; while most of your mentioning of Infernape seems entirely confined to anime discussion. Also, I recall associating you once with Infernape to no response. So, by deduction it's probably Emboar...
  16. Chidamari Sketch

Maybe it's paranoia lapsing my judgment, but perhaps the choice of Sandile, which is a crocodilian much like your persona, is an attempt to misdirect through species bias. So, instead of the pseudosuchian archosaur I'll go with the avemetatarsalian archosaur: Hawlucha. Wugtrio Toedscruel
  17. Chidamari Sketch

Rotom. Well, you'd be a bit more surprised about how high up I put it in my personal Gen 9 favorites tier list back in February. Well, that list is kinda outdated (Iron Jugulis would probably be just a few tiers lower and Dondozo is definitely higher up now; and Walking Wake is also at the top...
  18. Chidamari Sketch

Decidueye. I know for a fact you hold the phantasmal strigiform with adulation. Baxcalibur Dragapult
  19. Chidamari Sketch

Kirlia Well, I like Moltres-Galar; but Chi-Yu is by far my new favorite Legendary. I really desperately waited and wished someone would've assigned me with it over at the "What legendary Pokémon would the above user capture?" thread. Blacephalon Magcargo
  20. Chidamari Sketch

Altaria, it has more of your vibes and I feel like I've either seen you express fondness for it or at least mentioned using it. Chi-Yu Moltres-Galarian
Back
Top Bottom