Search results for query: *

1. Chidamari Sketch

This or That! (Pokemon)

Regular Kyurem > Giratina-Origin > White Kyurem > Giratina-Altered > Black Kyurem. Chilly Reception, Shed Tail, or Parting Shot?
  2. Chidamari Sketch

This or That! (Pokemon)

Pecharunt. Frankly, it would've been Pecharunt by default because contrary to popular belief I actually honestly don't care about Darkrai. However, the fact that Pecharunt's event is a proper story than just like a mere encounter and/or the Mythical being handed to you, and one that ties to the...
  3. Chidamari Sketch

This or That! (Pokemon)

Adamant. Drapion, Beartic, or Wishiwashi Context:
  4. Chidamari Sketch

This or That! (Pokemon)

Mimikyu Gouging Fire or Bastiodon
  5. Chidamari Sketch

This or That! (Pokemon)

Kieran. He's pretty much one of my favorite ScarVio characters and one of my favorite rivals at this point. Mt. Coronet or Area Zero
  6. Chidamari Sketch

This or That! (Pokemon)

White Forest would've already been my choice anyway because the wild Pokemon gimmick is more enticing; but after learning of Black City's mechanics in the last Let's Play that I watched of Chuggaaconroy (Black and White); no contest. Black City is a place where you're expected to keep and...
  7. Chidamari Sketch

This or That! (Pokemon)

Not a strong opinion either way, but Ursaluna solely because of the cute dance the ursine engages in afterwards. Great Tusk, Gliscor, Clodsire, or Landorus-Therian.
  8. Chidamari Sketch

This or That! (Pokemon)

Tyranitar... albeit partly because I just really dislike Dragonite in particular. Admittedly in terms of pseudo-legendary Pokemon that are modelled after the infamous King of the Monsters; I prefer this gen's Baxcalibur. Not if the subject in question is a Breloom or a Gliscor. Comatose or...
  9. Chidamari Sketch

This or That! (Pokemon)

Shadow Sky ...if that's not legal, then Rain. Slither Wing, Iron Moth, or Volcarona
  10. Chidamari Sketch

This or That! (Pokemon)

Both groups are topics in the Pokemon franchise that I generally have mixed-to-apathetic-to-negative feelings about, but I suppose Legendaries on account of me being more able to count favorites from that designation (plus Gen 9 introduced a Legendary that I'm incredibly fond off, and then...
  11. Chidamari Sketch

This or That! (Pokemon)

Great Tusk Tyranitar or Baxcalibur
  12. Chidamari Sketch

This or That! (Pokemon)

Rhyperior. Not that I like Rhyperior, but I utterly hate Coalossal so... Jigglypuff or Delibird
  13. Chidamari Sketch

This or That! (Pokemon)

Anyone who knows the slightest thing about me should already know that I'm inevitably gonna choose Sableye no matter what. Curry or Sandwiches?
  14. Chidamari Sketch

This or That! (Pokemon)

All three of them are pretty irrelevant in the grand scheme; but I guess the former since it is one of the abilities of my absolute favorite Pokemon in existence (Though most people and their mother, me included; would rather just have it with its iconic Prankster ability) Hydreigon or Volcarona?
  15. Chidamari Sketch

This or That! (Pokemon)

Omastar. Starmie or Toxapex
  16. Chidamari Sketch

This or That! (Pokemon)

Toxapex. Nihilego, Overqwil, or Dragalge
  17. Chidamari Sketch

This or That! (Pokemon)

Tepig. Honestly, not really a fan of either of them, but I guess I liked Tepig's final evo enough to care. (I's pretty far down on my spectrum of favorites, though; and either way I greatly prefer Serperior.) Eelektross, Dragalge, Grapploct, Malamar, Stunfisk (either form), Cursola, or Overqwil.
  18. Chidamari Sketch

This or That! (Pokemon)

Sada the cavewoman. Turo looks like an NFTbro in spandex and I can't take him seriously. Parasect or Shedinja
  19. Chidamari Sketch

This or That! (Pokemon)

Rockruff; not that I'm really fond of either of them, or dogs in general really. Slugma, Mareep, or Wooper.
  20. Chidamari Sketch

This or That! (Pokemon)

Eh... The former, I guess. Rotom Phone or Poryphone
Back
Top Bottom