Search results for query: *

1. Chidamari Sketch

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Actually, I enjoy the rain. V has a driver's license.
  2. Chidamari Sketch

I've never baked on my own per se, but I have rudimentary cooking capabilities. I can believe that this specified task of home economics is thereby something I could be viable for. V has an Analogue Pocket.
  3. Chidamari Sketch

I indeed have. I enjoyed that classic JRPG. In the context of the energy drink addiction; I've kicked it. I now occasionally drink Monster Energy; and usually only one can when I feel like to. It's healthier and saner when it's not to the point where I'm downing cans and packs of the stuff in a...
  4. Chidamari Sketch

As much as I'd want that, no. Tell that to the me of the first half of 2020; who suffered a severe energy drink addiction that thoroughly distorted my internal sleep clock to the brink I sincerely occasionally couldn't sleep until 7AM in the morning. V needs to cut caffeine in their diet.
  5. Chidamari Sketch

Not really. Not that I've had ever indulged in tabletop card games in my life, frankly. V has had an encounter with an ursid before, be it amidst travel or due to their area having such mammals.
  6. Chidamari Sketch

I mean, I guess. I'm not one of those people who think mint ice cream is bad, though. Ninja'd, not really. It's purple. I'd say I'd also cotton to things like cyan, magenta, black, yellow... most blue colors, grey, etc. V has eaten expensive seafood.
  7. Chidamari Sketch

Not obsessed with it, but my sweet tooth was never in a closet to begin with. V has played the Antonblast demo
  8. Chidamari Sketch

Ha, no. I've played Pokemon games as a child and that's literally my hook in this franchise in general. I mostly disliked the Pokemon anime when I was younger. V indulges or has indulged in certain video game franchises' media, fandom or not, without actually having played the video games. Or...
  9. Chidamari Sketch

I have at least had a phone loaned to me once as a child. V has played at least one game that prominently features a deuteragonist that is of a canine descent/appearance. Could be a sapient one.
  10. Chidamari Sketch

Yeah, I'm probably just gonna spend the day playing Pikmin 4 if nothing else. V has caught a fish through traditional fishing methods.
  11. Chidamari Sketch

Not until now and the assumption is kind of self-fulfilling since this post counts as a citation of this specific quotation specifying the two reptiles. V has or had suffered from a crisis just thinking what to do in life after coming out of a college institution with a degree.
  12. Chidamari Sketch

Not really. I have thought of OCs and fakemons but I don't think I outright have the energy to recontextualize a franchise I have a fondness for in another setting. V prefers coffee when it is cold.
  13. Chidamari Sketch

No. V is an adult who still lives with their parents.
  14. Chidamari Sketch

Yes. V watches the FX show Archer.
  15. Chidamari Sketch

Usually. I tend to open up amiibos and/or plushies, though. V has played Lobotomy Corporation
  16. Chidamari Sketch

Well, I'm kind of satisfied with how my character looks in Shield at the moment; and I still use Shield, but for shiny-hunting and/or playing Dynamax Adventures. V likes to watch animated media in order to keep themselves immersed and/or as a way to momentarily escape the stress and...
  17. Chidamari Sketch

My family does have relatively archaic technology here but I'm fairly certain a phonograph isn't within these premises. V is a believer of the Pangaea Proxima hypothesis.
  18. Chidamari Sketch

I've seen plenty of furry artwork and media franchises, and have followed many artists that themselves are furries... and I can firmly say that I'm not really within the spectrum. V gives no sympathy to those who casually destroy rare objects; like limited edition video games.
  19. Chidamari Sketch

I'm not as much fond of the Team Rocket Trio like my best friend is, but I'd certainly miss them more than Ash, yes. V isn't good with economics.
  20. Chidamari Sketch

Sometimes V sometimes irrationally feels like they're looked down on a lot even if there isn't anything explicitly or implicitly pointing towards that notion.
Back
Top Bottom