Search results for query: *

1. Chilli Dawg

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

One of the more concerning thing about the lack of wild battles is how the length of the game will suffer. If you could beat USUM in two days, you will probably be able to beat Yellow subtract wild battles in 8ish hours. Wild battles make up a large chunk of the game imo, and as said before a...
  2. Chilli Dawg

3:30AM for me so I'll see y'all in the morning and catch the next hype train :sleep:
  3. Chilli Dawg

How dare you do this to me. This gave me a mini heart attack and raised blood pressure.
  4. Chilli Dawg

This thread is already boiling cause of all the fuel we are chucking into the hype train.
  5. Chilli Dawg

Holy macaroon, with the eevee in the direct room we have to all agree this teasing has aroused us to the max. If they don't deliver we riot.
  6. Chilli Dawg

inb4 surprise direct today announced an hour before
  7. Chilli Dawg

We've already had trademarks, unless you mean like logos?
  8. Chilli Dawg

Oh man I really wish all these Pikachu and Eevee rumours are somehow wrong and we get gen 8. But that's no happening :( Either way either tomorrow or Thursday is the day imo
  9. Chilli Dawg

A neat adaptation of the 'Pokemon Go' capture mechanism would be that instead of having to do a throwing motion with the joy-con (although I don't doubt that will be implemented), you could just press a as an outer closing circle approaches a smaller green circle. I always found that capturing a...
  10. Chilli Dawg

I for one don't actually believe that Masuda's pic of Pokemon Go with the incense times reading 5:22 and 5:29 is a coincidence. I think it was meditated. I think he's hinting towards an announcement of the reveal on the 22nd of May and then the actual reveal trailer a week later on the 29th of...
Back
Top Bottom