Search results for query: *

1. Chilon

SPOILERS: Masters Eight Discussion/Speculation Thread

Dracozolt is a good idea.
  2. Chilon

Dragonite × 4 its not fit. There are many other Pokemon that are cool (Aggron) One Dragonite is much as enough.
  3. Chilon

6 vs 6 is for me a must have that we can see all of Leons Skills and pride. 3 v 3 is for a final fight not enough and double is cool but not appropriate. Over a 1 v 1 i will be really angry. 2 v 2 nah nothing for me! I will see Leons full Team of Champion Pokemon.
  4. Chilon

Sorry for spliting pages and in one point your right: We need other dragon types. But wich for Iris is makes sens. And: I dont speak of the meaning of all Pokemon-Fans. I only tell you my sight of the thing.
  5. Chilon

Dragonite is a little bit rough but it is the best Pokemon for Iris. In the series it was like the road to become a dragon master in one Pokemon.
  6. Chilon

I don't think Gibble needs to be mentioned anymore! And tell me honestly: if you put a Dragon in someone's hand, it's someone like Tyrantrum who doesn't go with Iris at all. The mental character also has to match a bit.
  7. Chilon

I dont wont dislike that! Goodra has a good structure.
  8. Chilon

Hmmm... maybe. Why not Excadrill nobody said she only uses dragons. Also, I never thought they were Johto Pokemon. That with Goodra was just an idea. I can't think of any dragon pokemon that could still use Iris that aren't overused. Oh nO i found the best Dragon Pokemon for Iris...
  9. Chilon

I would like Goodra and Druddigon. Why not? She also can use Excadrill or Emolga.
  10. Chilon

Thats right.
  11. Chilon

Do you also see it like that?
  12. Chilon

Cynthia vs Ash: cynthia vs ash would make a lot of sense but it would hit the series hard because: Cynthia has always been the best trainer even in the Sinnoh, Unova and Alola regions. I would really like a fight between the two because I can already see Pikachu fighting Garchomp and Ash again...
  13. Chilon

However, could you imagine Mr. Rime with Leon? It's his champ team in the games.
  14. Chilon

Thats what i say
  15. Chilon

Maybe you're right and Iris loses, which of course is also possible. Because a mega development should also be conveyed as extra strong and not just win against a "normal" Pokemon. Another question: A Malamar is said to have been visible in the trailers. Could you imagine a Mr. Rime at Leon's...
  16. Chilon

So you think Lance will win?
  17. Chilon

he uses Dynamax. And then another Dyna dragon attack. He's the champ: He doesn't use dragon attacks against Gardevoir. And what other Pokemon should he Dynamax against? I think he might fight Cythia then. Although I'm very skeptical that Cynthia will even win against Iris. I wouldn't hype...
  18. Chilon

Lance wins 100%
  19. Chilon

Six years! I hope Greninja replaces Dracovish or Farfetch I'm not sure who!
  20. Chilon

Rillaboom becomes dynamaxt against Chesnaught. I could imagine it winning. But it could also be a KO. Only then would I classify the Charizard facing Charizard as worthy. Chesnaught doesn't have to fight Charizard. Also, on the trailer, it looked like Chesnaught and Rillaboom were evenly...
Back
Top Bottom