Search results for query: *

1. Chilon

Preview JN117: VS Shirona! Iris's Road to Dragon Master!!

I think also its Acid Armor but with the game animations.
  2. Chilon

It's more then nice when every Master Eight Member a game strategie brings. Basicly I'am a game in the anime hater but when they balance it with much Pokebillitis like in the fight V.S VALERIE and Sylveon. Diantha's Strategie is OK but imagne.... Steven brings with his third unknown Pokemon a...
  3. Chilon

Why Georgia? Drayden is nice: When Iris uses a new move can he explain, same for Alder. Cilan is one of my favourite Characters and he can bring all out of the fight when she uses his...
  4. Chilon

Dragonite, 4× times, not fit or?
  5. Chilon

Aha, in the game, aha. And she is a dragon master? But your right. And here is why i think u are right: so first of all i will not say anything about others all my opinion. I've always liked that Iris catches other Unova Pokemon and not just Dragon Pokemon. I think that's good and at the same...
  6. Chilon

I know what you mean and i didn't find Druddigon a good opinion. Garchomp: Another offscreen Phase 2 Evo. Nah... Two Garchomps. Isn't it a little boring? Ok, eventually not, for me its just that i havent a bind to him. But thats me!! Pokemon for Iris: Drampa and Hisuian Goodra? Imao: Iris has...
  7. Chilon

Excadrill? Pls only dragons for Iris!!! Goodra is a nice idea that i very support but isn't the chance big that they use an other dragon like Druddigon?
  8. Chilon

Cythia gets so much treatment: wich trainer didn't get some huh? What do you mean under treatment?
  9. Chilon

Absolutly right. I wish me a Alain special training episode to show his true power that gets nerfed in the fight against Leleleleleleon.
  10. Chilon

And personly i think Lucario is stronger then Greninja.
  11. Chilon

What if Cynthia lose? I think thats not the case. But when i think soo... Please answer: Why whe see Iris in rain and then this! He is shown with Haxorus in a victory pose of Friendship
  12. Chilon

In the Trailer we see Iris in rain. Rain-Dance Gastrodon will be nice. I dont know how they will use that but weather effects are most nice. When its NOT Gastrodon than is a swift swimmer like Drednaw good: a nice challenge for Iris before she goes. BT Milotic can use also Rain Dance. But why it...
  13. Chilon

So, naming Iris over a show that was quite a long time ago (I don't know how long, but a long time) isn't fair at all. Sooo many things happened that we didn't see but still prove how strong Iris was. Right, we don't know how strong Alder was but he was still the champ. And that in a region...
  14. Chilon

From my point he is stronger then Iris:bulbaarchives:
  15. Chilon

Alder? Yes ok. He has boring unova Pokemon nothing more but its bad that we dont see him in a episode in there we have seen his past and how he lost to Iris. And what Pokemon he has. I am not very sad that we see Iris but its very sus that we dont see Tobias with his two Legandaries.
Back
Top Bottom