Search results for query: *

1. C

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Yeah! That's pretty much perfect! Although, he and his parents are professional thieves so their outfits are a little bit nicer than that. Then again, nobody would suspect someone dressed like a beggar! :)
  2. C

Oooo... that could ALMOST work! Except for the fact, that the Quest For Glory is a medieval style Fantasy Adventure game, and I don't think those shoes existed back then. Then again, there are quite a few "modern" references in a few of the games (the townspeople in IV reference various...
  3. C

Quick question for a non-Pokemon fanfic I'm writing (it's a Quest For Glory story, I didn't intend for that to rhyme I swear! Chugga is rubbing off on me): My story involves three Heroes instead of one, a Fighter (who becomes a Paladin after the 2nd story), a Magic User, and a Thief...
  4. C

Sorry for interrupting you guys, but I have a quick question. I'm writing chapter 3 of my King's Quest 5 fanfiction, and Graham and Cedric have come across the poisonous snake for the first time. It's blocking their way on the path to get to town (don't worry, it still blocks the mountains...
  5. C

:nod: Indeed they do.
  6. C

Yeah, same here. Typically, in my stories when good characters die, they usually find some way to come back (were healed up to full health, were faking it, were told it wasn't their time and sent back enc), villains on the other hand stay dead. Unless it's a character who actually wants to die...
  7. C

I never thought about picturing it as a movie before! That's a cool idea! Also, guess what! I posted my first fanfiction here in The Writers Workshop! just posted it last night. Having posted it on a couple other forums as well (Starmen.Net and Pheonix Online Studios), I'm getting a bit...
Back
Top Bottom