Search results for query: *

1. Chosen of Mana

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Two requests for Template:Movegen: 1) Would it be possible to add a "genVI" parameter for the Shiny Pokémon page? (Related image) 2) Can the Gen VI associated pictures be resized to 300px as is the standard with (move) pages with pictures from Gen VI?
  2. Chosen of Mana

Template:Legendarylocations still hasn't been updated with ORAS locations.
  3. Chosen of Mana

Since the Battle Chatelaines use the same Pokémon in XY and ORAS, Template:Party/Single and Template:Party/Tag's "game" parameter should be updated with an XYORAS option.
  4. Chosen of Mana

Template:Hoenn should be edited to replace "Abandonded Ship" with "Sea Mauville".
  5. Chosen of Mana

Sgv_Sth; I added your submissions to the requested pages. I will gladly edit the article if you can provide a source.
  6. Chosen of Mana

Template:G6event should be updated to contain a Hoenn-colored "SDV" between "Bank" and "Distribution".
  7. Chosen of Mana

Froakie's protection notice should be updated to mention XY052. EDIT: Also, can the Locationcolor series be updated to support the colors associated with the six main regions? I think those colors would suit the templates on the Roaming Pokémon page better.
  8. Chosen of Mana

Template:Sup/6 needs to be updated to include links for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.
Back
Top Bottom