Search results for query: *

1. Chosen of Mana

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

AFAIK, there are no plans to use the Gen VI models outside of the (Pokémon) pages. The large models (e.g. Kyogre) are too wide or large to present at native size, but the small models, (e.g. Pikachu) have too much blank space to be re-sized to more standardized dimensions.
  2. Chosen of Mana

I'd like to request that the protection of Ash's Goomy be brought back down to semi-protected. While I understand the protection upgrade was intended to prevent preemptive editing, the event that caused the protection was instigated by one fairly new user who may not have known the procedures...
  3. Chosen of Mana

Official sources for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire seem to prefer the abbreviation "ΩRαS" as opposed to "ORAS". Should we use ΩRαS for templates that feature abbreviations such as Template:Sup/6 and Template:G6ievent? For simplicity's sake, the parameters associated with it can stay the same.
  4. Chosen of Mana

Do I have the go-ahead to start changing them?
  5. Chosen of Mana

Can the availability template that were implemented a few months ago for regular Pokémon pages replace the glitch Pokémon availability template? As I show here, I think it can become a neater, cleaner alternative to the template being used now.
  6. Chosen of Mana

Template:G6event hasn't been changed to allow artwork like similar templates related to Gen VI's Pokémon. I feel like the artwork would be a better alternative to uniform question marks for all Kalos Pokémon or models that have not been standardized in size. SnivyFennekinFroakie - While I'm...
  7. Chosen of Mana

Now that MS sprites have been uploaded for the new Kalos Pokémon, I suggest that Moveentry/level template series be updated to consider Male and Female Meowstic as separate forms. Similar to Deoxys, Male and Female Meowstic learn different moves upon leveling up, but learn the same TMs, Egg...
  8. Chosen of Mana

The new Pokémon Infobox seems to be handling Flabébé's forms poorly. I typed in the following: forme=5 | forme1=Red flower | forme2=Blue flower | forme3=Yellow flower | forme4=White flower | forme5=Orange flower | image=669Flabébé-Red.png | image2=669Flabébé Blue Flower Dream.png |...
  9. Chosen of Mana

Suggestion for Template:TrainerPoké. Can the name section be updated to incude Mega Evolutions? The code would go after the current stage name and look like this: {{#switch: {{{mega|}}}|yes=↔ Mega {{{pkmn|}}}|x|X=↔ Mega {{{pkmn|}}} X|y|Y=↔ Mega {{{pkmn|}}} Y}} This may not be needed now, but...
  10. Chosen of Mana

I was thinking of changing the color schemes for the infoboxes for Shauna, Tierno, and Trevor. Since X and Y are shaping up to have four "rivals", I think it would be confusing/uncreative to have Calem/Tierno/Trevor and Serena/Shauna to have the same colors. I was considering the following color...
  11. Chosen of Mana

1. In response to the change in the five main region color templates, I would like to request permission to create of a Ransei color series, based on the three non-template hex colors used on the Pokémon Conquest page. I'm requesting this because I don't think the new Unova colors suit Ransei...
  12. Chosen of Mana

Based on that, I would assume we do not need to update Jigglypuff (Super Smash Bros.) until she is confirmed for the new games?
  13. Chosen of Mana

Should information templates relating to Marill, Jigglypuff, and Gardevoir (i.e. Jigglypuff (anime), Tracey's Marill) be changed to feature Fairy-type colors?
  14. Chosen of Mana

I constructed a simple link template for the Key item lists. Would it be possible to post this to the mainspace? If yes, I would prefer the name "Template:Key", but it's already taken by this navigation template. Would it be possible to move it to "Template:Key items"?
  15. Chosen of Mana

I was considering splitting the Appearance sections of the Trainer class articles by sprites (Main games) and mugshots/models - labeled artwork (Stadiums, Orre games). Something like this. ==Appearance== ===Sprites=== ===Artwork=== What do you guys think?
  16. Chosen of Mana

I recently ran off a full list of trainers in Stadium's Pika Cup (currently saved on a .doc) based off the archived site the pedia got its info on underleveled Pokémon. I had planned on constructing the rest of Stadium's teams this way, but just found out that Wayback can't seem to archive the...
  17. Chosen of Mana

I believe there should be a "nolink" version of the Shopitem template. It would be used in Join Avenue's article to help list the available services, such as the Barber's.
  18. Chosen of Mana

Hey guys, I'm at the tail end of Challenge Mode in BW2, and I've noticed that many nominal, but non-Leader/Elite trainers, such as Morimoto, Nishino, and Zinzolin, simply have Pokémon with buffed levels and higher money yields; no new movesets or Pokémon. To save space, I propose related party...
  19. Chosen of Mana

Is there any point to Template:CharInfoboxUser? It seems completely identical to its counterpart, and more users use the latter template anyway. At the very least, an option should be added to Template:CharInfoboxUser to allow outside images, such as from Photobucket. But you could probably...
  20. Chosen of Mana

OK, I've been replaying Pokémon XD, and have been updating the Orre region articles, and I've been wondering what the point of the list of Cipher Peons in Pokémon XD is? This page just seems to be a listing of not notable trainers that just happen to be members of Cipher. The list of their...
Back
Top Bottom