Search results for query: *

1. Chosen of Mana

Archives Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I'm trying to delete "File:Mt Blaze PMD.png" as per request, but I keep getting database errors.
  2. Chosen of Mana

RE: Gabo 2oo: I'm certainly in favor of it. Given the history of the filename, I'll wait a bit for any objections before fulfilling your request.
  3. Chosen of Mana

Re: About The M-Lucario and M-Aggron Menu Sprites... BlackButterfree While we appreciate the sentiment, we have been trying extra hard to avoid taking sprite rips from other fansites, which is why the upload of new Menu sprites have been so staggered. Therefore, we cannot accept your...
  4. Chosen of Mana

I don't suppose the broken thumbnails of existing images is part of that problem too? All images that had to be re-sized on Rhyhorn's page are resulting in errors for me, but not on Rhydon's page.
  5. Chosen of Mana

Are there any plans to use the Gen I and Gen II menu sprites? I found a series of Japanese blogs that detail which Pokémon correspond to each menu sprite. つれづれな日 手持ちアイコン調査 初代編 つれづれな日 手持ちアイコン調査 金銀クリスタル編 -前- つれづれな日 手持ちアイコン調査 金銀クリスタル編 -後- If we can confirm the accuracy of these blogs, we could...
  6. Chosen of Mana

Are there any tutorials on how to remove the watermarks from anime screencaps? I'd be happy to upload some if I knew how to get past this problem.
  7. Chosen of Mana

I need a quick memory refresher... we're supposed to avoid using accents, including the ever-present "é" when naming files, right?
  8. Chosen of Mana

gaspershut has been doing a fine job uploading animated trainer sprites, but I think that some sprites, such as the new Plasma Grunts, should have separate, non-animated sprites for use with templates such as Template:Trainerentry to reduce loading time on the pages they're used on.
  9. Chosen of Mana

Hey guys, before I start changing all the Orre region articles so the trainer lists contain Colo/XD Menu sprites, could I ask where we are getting them?
  10. Chosen of Mana

Re: Official BULBAGARDEN ARCHIVES suggestion/idea/problem thread Unfortunately, no. Either that or my Google-fu is weak.
  11. Chosen of Mana

Re: Official BULBAGARDEN ARCHIVES suggestion/idea/problem thread Suggestion: If someone can upload AniMS's for Shikijika and Mebukijika's Winter forms, they can be used with the Main Page's Christmas theme. I can't anipng for shit, however.
  12. Chosen of Mana

Re: Official BULBAGARDEN ARCHIVES suggestion/idea/problem thread I suppose I should post my edit to BulbaClaus.png and get it approved before I update it.
  13. Chosen of Mana

Re: Official BULBAGARDEN ARCHIVES suggestion/idea/problem thread I don't seem to understand what I did wrong. Am I not supposed to use the updated pictures from the Current Game Sprites category?
Back
Top Bottom