Search results for query: *

• Users: CiCi
  • With Any Day Now thread
  • Content: Threads, Posts
  • Order by date
  1. CiCi

MATURE: Any Day Now

Thank you for the feedback! To be fair to the tense changes and such, this fic is barely edited and I'm more writing it when I can in between my utterly insane life. And I have no plan whatsoever (except the ending which came to me in a blaze of sleep deprivation glory), which doesn't help...
  2. CiCi

Threadmarks: 2 - Tempo

Any Day Now 2 - Tempo T.D. stared at the comic his new friend had enjoyed. Ever since her praise, the face didn't look so lopsided. The punchline connected exactly as he wanted. And the joke, dare he say, was funny. Then he thought of her, too. The way the light bounced off her glasses. How...
  3. CiCi

Threadmarks: 1 - Composition

Any Day Now 1 - Composition The fresh, warm air felt so good on T.D.’s skin. Winter had come and (thank God) gone, and Spring Break was in full force. Peers who decided to stick around school and the surrounding areas picnicked and partied and chatted loudly on the vast, grassy campus. Plenty...
  4. C

Threadmarks: Prelude

"Any Day Now" has been T.D.'s motto ever since he could remember. But when existential dread creeps up on him, he tries to find his purpose in life. Rated M for language, depictions of mental health issues, alluded to sexual themes (nothing explicit maybe, but will be edited out for the...
Back
Top Bottom