Search results for query: *

1. Cilan

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Where can I find a Water Stone? I wanna try to evolve Lombre before the Elite 4.
  2. Cilan

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Crap, I was hoping to roast Steven's steel types in the Elite 4 with a Mega Camerupt, but oh well. And I guess I'll wait until after I get the Fortree badge for the Manectrite because I'm honestly too lazy to go all the way back towards...
  3. Cilan

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition So I just got AS a little over a week ago and I'm currently on my way to Fortree City. I just got through doing the thing where Latias joins your team and Steven gives you the Mega Bracelet. 1. When/Where do you get the Mega Stone for your...
  4. Cilan

I need a little advice on my Crystal team. As of now I have 7 badges and I'm fighting Team Rocket in the Radio Tower. I want to add an Ice type to my team later on because I'll need one for Clair and Lance once I get to that point, and that means I'll have to swap someone out on my team...
  5. Cilan

I need a little advice on my Yellow team. Currently I have: Pikachu (33) Wartortle (32) Charmeleon (33) Ivysaur (31) Hypno (35) Snorlax (30) I went back to the Diglett Cave and I caught myself a level 31 Dugtrio, and I'm debating on whether or not I should swap someone from my team...
  6. Cilan

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Just wondering, is it possible to request a pokemon with a certain ability on the GTS? I want a Froakie with Protaen as its ability and so far I haven't found a way to ask for a certain ability.
  7. Cilan

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) The Friend Safari is being a pain. For the friends I hate under the Pokemon that appear box it has 3 slots, but in every safari I just keep running into the same 2 pokemon. Maybe I'm just having bad luck but how can I get different pokemon to...
  8. Cilan

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) How exactly do Hidden Abilities work? Greninja has Protean as a Hidden Ability but my Greninja has Torrent. Is there any way I can change its ability or any way to activate the hidden ability? I seriously have no idea how it works ^^'
  9. Cilan

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) I caught a Drowzee and I'll probably put Butterfree in the PC now since I was mainly using it for Confusion and Sleep Powder, but since Drowzee knows Confusion and Hypnosis there's really no point in having Butterfree for now. I know Snorlax will...
  10. Cilan

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) I need a little advice on my Yellow team. I currently have Pikachu (27), Charmeleon (24), Ivysaur (22), Wartortle (17), and Butterfree (24) I plan on catching a Drowsee at some point and I'm debating on whether or not to add a Snorlax to my team...
  11. Cilan

Emerald: Internal battery died? I just got a message on my copy of Emerald that the internal battery has ran out. Does that mean my game won't work any more? It's weird because this is the first time it's happened.
  12. Cilan

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I put my question in spoilers to be safe.
  13. Cilan

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition)
  14. Cilan

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) What legendary should I use the Master Ball on? I caught Yveltal with an Ultra Ball and I was thinking of using the Master Ball on Mewtwo whenever I encounter it. Are there any other legendaries you can catch post game?
  15. Cilan

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Team advice. I'm having trouble deciding between Mawile and Doublade for my team. I know Doublade learns Sacred Sword later but does it learn any other moves? and how do I get Mawile's Mega Evolution?
  16. Cilan

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Where did the Flare grunt in Geosenge Town go? I followed him up to the monutment and he mentioned using stones from Route 10. Then Calem showed up and asked where he went before they both ran off. I don't think there's any way for me to get into...
  17. Cilan

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Ah, okay. Thanks~ I have the item for Spritzee but for now I'll just stick with Sylveon for my Fairy type. Before I evolve Doublade are there any moves that it can't learn after it evolves, or should I just evolve it right away? Hopefully I...
  18. Cilan

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I got Sylveon. He's at level 20 right now. I don't know whether to train it or keep Spritzee, especially since I don't know what item I need to make it evolve. Does anyone know how to make Honedge evolve?
  19. Cilan

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) What's the best level I should evolve Eevee into Sylveon? I just caught an Eevee at level 19 and I know that in the past with Leafeon and Glaceon that it was best to evolve it as early as possible. Does Eevee learn any Fairy moves or should I try...
  20. Cilan

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Just got the game yesterday and I just finished battling Team Flare in the cave and I'm on my way to the second gym. I just need a little advice on my team. I currently have Frogadier (29), Honedge (24), Spritzee (23), Espurr (24), Skiddo...
Back
Top Bottom