Search results for query: *

1. C

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Unfortunately, you always wake up an hour later than you intend to. I wish for orange juice.
  2. C

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You burst into flames. I wish for more apples.
  3. C

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You become so chill that you cannot differentiate right and wrong. You eventually commit an unspeakable crime, all the while thinking what you did was perfectly fine. You receive the death penalty. I wish I had some tea.
  4. C

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You wish for me to be rich. I wish I didnt run out of lotion.
  5. C

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You get nothing instead. I wish for my headache to go away
  6. C

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It stabs you, somehow. I wish my sick cat would get better.
  7. C

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The wish can never be used. I wish Legos weren’t so expensive.
  8. C

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Upon eating the potato bread, every nuke on the planet proceeds to detonate. I wish I had better luck finding materials.
  9. C

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You I wish for a mathematically perfect quartz crystal, 2 inches tall, .5 inches in width and length, and perfectly symmetrical .
  10. C

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You explode. I wish that I couldn't be cut.
  11. C

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. However, you can no longer attempt to create paradoxical wishes. I wish for a frog
  12. C

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Unfortunately, due to the overwhelming power of this thread, this post has an effect. You are banished to the Distortion World. I wish I hadn't burned my tongue on oatmeal
  13. C

Corrupt a Wish v2

I wish I could find the charger for my Nintendo Switch
  14. C

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Your fingernails, however, are extremely brittle I wish I had food right now.
  15. C

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You drop your pie. I wish for money.
  16. C

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You can never die, and you find that mere existence is pain. I wish I would stop running out of balls in GO
  17. C

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You die. I wish I could catch a shiny Sableye in GO
  18. C

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. One person has a Mimikyu theme, while every other member of BMGf has a Shedinja theme I wish I knew what to wish for
  19. C

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Your home is now filled with Vulpix plushes, to the point where you can no longer go inside. I wish HD wasn't banned
  20. C

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but he never posts anything I wish I had more Sableye plushes
Back
Top Bottom