Search results for query: *

1. Cinnabar

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

I spent most of the time with my family, and afterward alone with myself.
  2. Cinnabar

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

The best memory that I have from 2019 is most definitely the day I found pokemon really early in the year, and it's almost been an entire year since that day.
  3. Cinnabar

I like the decorations, music, sometimes the change in weather, and the anticipation of finding out what everyone will be gifted.
  4. Cinnabar

I got a Wii on my eighth birthday, and I played paper mario, the bee movie game, wii sports, and a bunch of other games that I can’t remember.
  5. Cinnabar

I like the warmer seasons like spring or summer, but my most favorite is winter around Christmas, as the feeling that the month brings is incomparable to anything else.
  6. Cinnabar

Germs, that's the main factor of my fears, and getting into an accident that could harm one's life.
  7. Cinnabar

I would obviously start by running and hiding from them, but any zombie that got too close would be fought off.
  8. Cinnabar

Hmm, not sure poison falls under the category of elements of nature... Personally, my choice would be fire. It can be a danger within the wrong hands, but if controlled, fire is a wonderful thing.
  9. Cinnabar

I would want to be someone who is strong and very smart, always thinking of the outcome, but to keep that concealed to everyone else until I needed to use the powers.
  10. Cinnabar

I don't really truly consider myself an expert at anything, because there's always more to learn about something.
  11. Cinnabar

I am somewhat of a cluttered person that has trouble maintaining something that was once very neat and promises were made to myself that it would remain tidy, but I always drag it out and forget about that. With other things, like my desk, that is quite neat, everything has its own place...
  12. Cinnabar

I would go to Uranus, because it isn't hot and bright back there, and I would like to see the actual color when on the surface.
Back
Top Bottom