Search results for query: *

1. Circus

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Decidueye is an archer, so maybe that? I'm not sure why Typhlosion. Emboar looks more like feudal-type Pokémon to me at least.
  2. Circus

First thoughts about BD/SP: - Not a huge fan of the artstyle, I'd rather they use an XY / ORAS art style if they wanted the chibi art style, but I'll cope (Barry looks fugly as heck though) - "Faithful remakes" is ... not exactly what I wanted to hear, especially since it's Diamond / Pearl and...
  3. Circus

I haven't seen the leaks because I'm waiting for the presents, so for all I know, they are indeed the holy grail of Pokémon games or whatnot but, just keep in mind that until you get official confirmation, a leak is just a rumor. People have done a lot of elaborate ruses in the past for no...
  4. Circus

Good thing I never said they wouldn't improve or enhance an existing location then. I said a full rework of the Distortion World, at least in the way I exemplified before, would require a lot of work, possibly even adding features to the engine that aren't there and are non trivial. I think...
  5. Circus

That's why I said it's not impressive anymore. I'd happily eat my words if they do add this improved Distortion World into the games, I just don't think it's particularly likely. While they did do some map changes in ORAS (Mauville and Sea Mauville come to mind), I don't think they ever did as...
  6. Circus

No. When I say I don't want the Distortion World, I mean I don't want the Distortion World. I could care less about whether Cyrus goes for Dialga, Palkia, Giratina or both, the Distortion World as depicted in the original games is just ... bad. It's not impressive anymore (Mario Galaxy alone...
  7. Circus

Casual reminder that Masuda has stated in an interview that postgame content is unlikely to be deep due to shifting demographics. You most likely will not get a Battle Frontier, at most you'll get a Battle Tower / Battle Resort port. Entering in more subjective areas: I personally don't see...
  8. Circus

I'm for Let's Go Catching if only because wild encounters are annoying and this seems less worse, but I can fully understand why someone wouldn't like it. As for my pipe dream regarding the remakes, I wish they'd put Voltorb Flip in the Game Corner instead of just going "lol, it's closed" like...
  9. Circus

Ehh, if it were BW remakes I could see the argument for a connection since Unova is probably an old Galarian colony. So there are a lot of ways where Galarian influence and references could be added without much issue. But there isn't a lot of connections between Hokkaido and the UK and even...
  10. Circus

Ahh, that does sound right. I guess I latched on Earthen since it contrasts with Sky. Not sure how I feel about Ocean Pearl.
  11. Circus

Sky Diamond and Earthen Pearl are actually ... okay names? Not my favorites but I'll take them if it happens, specially since it implies some level of tweaking. But where did you get that from?
  12. Circus

Ok, so, I don't think you understand what a flop is from GameFreak's perspective. Just in the case of SwSh alone, if Bulbapedia's information is accurate, the games have already sold more than 20 million copies. That's more than RS, or DP or BW, or XY or SM. It was literally the biggest...
  13. Circus

While I do agree that for all its flaws, BW2 did a lot of gameplay changes that I think were a net positive. It's important to keep in mind that there is a "weird budget" to keep in mind when designing anything, especially remakes or sequels. If you make things too different from the way they...
  14. Circus

Ehh, maybe it's a personal thing but when thinking back of BW2 what comes to mind is Hugh whining about a Purrloin like it was a shiny event Arceus and going rabid at the sight of Team Plasma members (both old and new) while pretty much everybody else saying "ehh, I don't really care" until New...
  15. Circus

Nintendo has notoriously bad WiFi code, and MMORPGs are notorious for not having the squeaky clean PR that Pokémon likes. An MMORPG is extremely unlikely, all the more when you consider the issues with balancing an MMORPG - it's very easy for you to hit a power creep and massive economy...
  16. Circus

Do y'all think they'll make the Amity Square or the Pal Park a Wild Area? In Gen VIII Eevee evolves into Sylveon via friendship + fairy move, not affection (which was dexited out of existence in Gen VIII). So, I'm guessing they'll nix curries and keep everything else the same. Maybe have...
Back
Top Bottom