Search results for query: *

1. Circus

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

They probably aren't the biggest priority, yes. To be honest, the simple fact they've outsourced what most people would classify as a core series game is probably a sign that they aren't that serious about this project. The ILCA thing is confusing to me on another level though, like, looking at...
  2. Circus

Then please actually move the conversation along. For instance, I'm genuinely curious on why you think the game looks cheap. Like I've said multiple times, I agree that it's far from the best graphically, that the chibi style as done in the trailer isn't very good, and that it does seem like a...
  3. Circus

Feel free to call it however you like, but at the same time if you can't articulate why it's "cheap" beyond the rather nebulous "it looks cheap to me" then people are also free to disagree with and criticize your choice of words.
  4. Circus

First thing is that you dropped a "for me". The FTP mobile games look better for you, are more polished for you, are more appealing for you. Second thing, you're assuming the price. While I do agree that it'll likely be in the 60 USD range because that's the price a lot of Switch games are...
  5. Circus

Can we not conflate "art style I don't like" with "cheap"? Because I can tell you right now only looking at the trailers that BDSP were not cheap to make. 3D modeling and 3D rendering in general is a time-consuming process and testing that everything works the way it should work in a game is...
  6. Circus

As a bystander of sorts in this thread, my interpretation was that it's less about their initial thoughts and opinions and the general pessimism about the game far beyond "graphics". Since it looks like nobody is actually veering towards actual hate (besides a few ... unpleasant posts here and...
  7. Circus

I agree that chibi gen 6 style was good ... sadly this isn't it. The head to body ratio is all wonky compared to XY or ORAS. I agree with you about the colors and the lake render we saw was actually pretty cool. It was nice water effect. Also, as long as I'm here, it's time for my periodic...
Back
Top Bottom