Search results for query: *

1. Colourful Lies

Rate the video game music above

9/10 I don't think I can name a single song I dislike from persona 4 to be honest, lol. I love the games soundtrack to pieces XD.
  2. Colourful Lies

Won't deny that I didn't think I'd like it at first, but starting about 30 seconds in it's nice :p. Still probably not something that I'd want to listen to too much but hey, 8./10.
  3. Colourful Lies

7/10 at the very least :p definitely something I'd smash to tbh.
  4. Colourful Lies

8/10. Not entirely sure if I like the song, but its definitely nice :p.
  5. Colourful Lies

First one, 8/10. Its nice, and it sounds like something I could grow to like immensely over time. Second one, 7/10. I liked it aswell, just, less than the other one, lol.
  6. Colourful Lies

10/10 lol. Its a remix that I have no issues with, and its probably one of my favourite if not my favourite Pokemon song in Sm4sh. Oh,ninja'd, lol. one sec. 7/10. Its nice, and its not something that would get on my nerves if I had to listen to it over a long amount of time in game, but thats...
  7. Colourful Lies

9/10 for the third one, 10/10 for the other two lol. Liked all three, with the second one being the one I liked the best, and the third being the one I liked the least. The voices just....took something away from it for me.
  8. Colourful Lies

7/10 lol. Its a song I tolerate. Though I'm not to fond of it, the point I enjoyed the levels it played during saved its rating :p.
  9. Colourful Lies

9/10. I prefer the other version you linked, but the one in your post is pretty nice aswell :P.
  10. Colourful Lies

8/10 for the first and 7/10 for the second lol. First ones ok but it bugs my ears a bit at certain points. Second one is something I like to listen to during battles in the game but thats about it.
  11. Colourful Lies

7.5/10. not 100% sure what I think of it overall lol. Theres definitely some parts that I really liked,though :P.
  12. Colourful Lies

8/10. I like it overall, but I feel I'd like it more if it were remixed to be more....bombastic, I guess :P. This song could be considered spoilers for planet Robobot. so, proceed w/ caution.
  13. Colourful Lies

6/10. Its ok XD. I don't usually care much for the Gym Leader battle themes lol. Since I said I wouldn't do Kirby music this time....have one of the many, many Smash remixes of the jungle level theme from Donkey Kong:
  14. Colourful Lies

9/10. Its probably one of my favourite songs from the game XD(I'm glad it made a comeback in Robobot :p).
  15. Colourful Lies

6.5/10. Nice and peaceful, but I didn't really care for it too much.
  16. Colourful Lies

8/10 :p. I sorta liked it? The original was my least favourite, and I liked the Kirbys Return to Dreamland mix the best :p. Robobots was nice aswell,though. All the Kirby posts are making me wish I could get Robobot, though. Smh XD. Rate any of the 3 lol.
  17. Colourful Lies

8/10. Its a pretty decent mix, and I enjoyed hearing it during missions. Not my favourite, though :p.
  18. Colourful Lies

8/10. I think its nice :P.
  19. Colourful Lies

10/10. I like the overall feel of the song :p. The best part is when the organ kicks in towards the end imo.
  20. Colourful Lies

7/10. Its ok, but the style of music is something i tire of easily lol.
Back
Top Bottom