• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. CometCartoons

Are Leon, Raihan, and Sonia mentors for Ash, Go, and Koharu?

Ok mentor might be the wrong word. I think reflection is better like those three are the adult versions of ash, go and koharu.
  2. CometCartoons

Yeah but his character description says he calm and calcutative yet can be hot blooded at times just like how Raihan is calm outside of battles and he’s a strategic battler that uses the weather to his advantage.
  3. CometCartoons

Hey guys! Since the anime is coming back let’s talking about Leon, Raihan, and Sonia. I think these three are the adult versions of ash, go, and koharu. The reason I think that is because ash and Leon like to battle and are champions. Raihan and Go are more strategic and calm yet hot-blooded in...
Back
Top Bottom