Search results for query: *

1. ConfectionerMari

Mari's Chaos Dimension (The Everything Blog)

I’m writing this down so I don’t forget Agender Arceus is cannon
  2. ConfectionerMari

Aaa リシアさんありがとう!I’ll definitely take you up on that offer. それはとても楽しいことです。ポケモンの未訳のスピンオフ作品やファンコミックとか?
  3. ConfectionerMari

I keep on forgetting to practice Japanese even though I finally found a career path that it would be useful for aaaa. To be honest, I haven’t baked something proper in a while. Life has been kicking my ass currently and I’m really tired. In other news, if I keep up my Japanese practice and get...
  4. ConfectionerMari

AAAAA I FEEL SO BAD IVE BEEN FAILING THE VIBE CHECK FOR WEEKS NOW!!! I’m doing pretty well! I’ve been falling back into some bad habits though which hopefully will be passing soon. I recently found a synthv cover of oyasumination with a male voice and I have never felt better. I’m so glad to...
  5. ConfectionerMari

╭------------------------╮ Karma is nowhere to be found, the future is ever uncertain. 内臓ありますか (What's Inside) by PinocchioP ╰------------------------╯ It seems that I, the ultimate clown, have forgotten to post here for two whole days!!! The highest of shames to be completely...
  6. ConfectionerMari

I’m other news, I’m scared to interact with twitter (怖い) because I’ve heard a lot of things about it. I don’t want to come off as a weird person. Just, Twitter is a whole beast on its own but I want to make friends so 3 2 1 let’s jam
  7. ConfectionerMari

Aaa thank you! I found it on Pinterest and it was so cute!
  8. ConfectionerMari

Yup! Except I use it for drawing instead. One day I want to get one with a screen so I can have a better idea on what my art looks like
  9. ConfectionerMari

I would if I could. My tablet is a usb one without a screen. I'll probably have to suffer lol
  10. ConfectionerMari

typing with my drawing tablet is hard. Like, my pen is going sonic speeds and it will not stop. Please send help!!!
  11. ConfectionerMari

I wish there were more dragon type trainers, so I'm making myself one!
  12. ConfectionerMari

Threadmarks: May!

Art by のどり on pixiv Pokémon of the month: Dreepy! ●∘◦❀◦∘● It's may, everyday we're getting closer to summer. I've been planning to make a summer worth remembering, like the kind you see in slice of life anime. I'm really excited for it, I already am starting to plan stuff! Though I worry...
  13. ConfectionerMari

Current Mood: ●∘◦❀◦∘● It's so weird, i feel happy and idk how to feel about it because idk why I am feeling this way. I'll just take it though, being happy is better than feeling sad sometimes
  14. ConfectionerMari

You're completely right to be honest, this has been happening for a while, since I was around 13 I think? I won't go into detail, but I'll just say that loneliness will make you look past red flags a lot of the time. I'm so glad I found this community, you all are so nice and I feel like I'm...
  15. ConfectionerMari

I will be sad and you cannot stop me. ————— Vent spoilered because I don’t want this blog to get too flooded with vents To shorten it, I have a problem I keep on doing nothing to fix.
  16. ConfectionerMari

a teensy weensy little vent, I don't think I need to tag for it but proceed with caution since it lightly mentions a little bit of my trauma. So lately I've been really feeling alone. I know that I have friends, but I wouldn't say that I have a mutual best friend. I feel like I'm complaining...
  17. ConfectionerMari

I'll try that out, that seems really interesting! Thank you! My mind if filled with morty right now and I cannot stop it lmao
  18. ConfectionerMari

sadly, the frogs are no more. Morty and ghost types have possessed me currently into making this fast change Also ooo, I can't wait to see if you do change your layout!
  19. ConfectionerMari

so remember how I just changed my layout yesterday? yeah I changed it again because ghost types are my passion
  20. ConfectionerMari

Maybe! I'm still looking into careers, I either want to be a translator in japan or a marine biologist in america. It's still hard to choose currently
Back
Top Bottom