Search results for query: *

1. ConfectionerMari

The Current Student Thread

I'll have to work on school this summer somewhat, aaaa! The pains of homeschooling. It also turns out I am not going to regular school this year but next year in 2023. Welp that just means more time for me to catch up!
  2. ConfectionerMari

I would take it if I wasn't homeschooled lol. I'd be joining my new school in the fall, so I can't really do anything except study as fast as I can to catch up to junior year for the fall
  3. ConfectionerMari

where the heck did that .1 go???? The grading your teacher is doing is crazy, I am wishing you the best dude A little update on me too: because I'm missing so many credits, I might have to start 1 or 2 grades behind which is really devastating to me. I might either have to accept my fate and...
  4. ConfectionerMari

That's so cool! good luck, you got this!!! Thank you so much! My hope is to find some classes soon, I'm going to work really hard!
  5. ConfectionerMari

I've memorized around 10 kanji I think? I got all the kana down, its just kanji and grammar that's getting me at the moment. I'm self studying as well because there are no classes in my area, so I'm assuming that its a bit tougher than going to a class. I'm really trying to take it seriously now...
  6. ConfectionerMari

Thank you all for your kind words!!! ...I may or may not steal your idea depending on the success rate lol While we're on the topic of school in Japan, I've been thinking on whether or not I should move there for my education and stay there. Once you know all the scientific words for...
  7. ConfectionerMari

It totally counts!!!
  8. ConfectionerMari

It doesn't matter if you're in college or high school, this thread is for all current students! Feel free to use this thread to complain about virtual classes, talk about fun things you did with friends in class, etc.! Though I feel like one rule is needed, and that is don't use this thread to...
Back
Top Bottom