Search results for query: *

1. ConfectionerMari

A Train Of Thought ▽ɞ

Oh no, it's completely fine! Honestly I'm used to my brain being a bitch at this point, though I'm much better at prevention than treatment. I've been told I have trust issues and trouble with commitment, but I'm unsure if its that or just my general anxiety. It's been a while since I've fully...
  2. ConfectionerMari

A Train Of Thought ▽ɞ

I honestly have the same problem, but slightly different. I always overthink and get super afraid of what they think of me, if they’re gonna leave or betray me, ect. I hate how clingy it makes me sometimes while also making me super distant. I’m slightly more comfortable on the internet, but...
  3. ConfectionerMari

A Train Of Thought ▽ɞ

Reminds me of the game grumps sleepy time junction, I used to watch it all the time when I was younger. Also yay, a fellow hermit! (I know it’s not supposed to be a good thing it’s just a fear of talking to people and stares) I hope you feel better soon!! Also I’m guessing you use hashtags...
  4. ConfectionerMari

A Train Of Thought ▽ɞ

I do have an inactive twitter, but maybe I should try to use it again! Also I just created a pixiv, I just want to make some new art for it first. If you want, you can start a conversation and I'll send you the usernames I'm using for them (I'm too shy to post them publicly lol)
  5. ConfectionerMari

A Train Of Thought ▽ɞ

Maybe I'll try then! (EDIT: Can anyone make a pixiv? I don't think my art is that amazing yet, but who knows?) I only got into vocaloid around 2017-2019, but I understand what you mean. While I'm happy vocaloid is so mainstream now, I wish I could have seen 2009-2011 NND. Do you know Double...
  6. ConfectionerMari

A Train Of Thought ▽ɞ

it's me, self esteem police!!! love yourself you are too cool!!! :bulbaLove: :bulbaLove: :bulbaLove: I would totally do this if I could actually write in Japanese. I can only read hiragana and some kanji currently, which sucks because it would be so cool to talk with people in Japanese! I...
  7. ConfectionerMari

A Train Of Thought ▽ɞ

Help I want to be more active on discord now so I can have screenshots like these aaa
  8. ConfectionerMari

A Train Of Thought ▽ɞ

Boo! I have come here to say that I hope you have a good day!
  9. ConfectionerMari

A Train Of Thought ▽ɞ

Good morning, and that really sucks. I kind of know what it's like from talking to my biological dad who goes through the same thing. Is there anything I can do to help make this day better? Sorry if I'm being weird, I'm too tired to know how to express myself in text.
  10. ConfectionerMari

A Train Of Thought ▽ɞ

Oh definitely! I happen to watch a lot of gaming videos and documentaries, along with vocaloid mvs. It sounds really fun! If I can remember my password, I’d love to play with you as well! Seeing as how I am landlocked, I have to go to an aquarium to see them. My favorites are the upside down...
  11. ConfectionerMari

A Train Of Thought ▽ɞ

Not much to be honest! It’s midnight so I’m trying to be quiet. I’m mostly just trying to find something to do, since usually when I’m bored I just talk to people. Do you have any ideas? Also, I think I have FFXIV, I’ve just never played it. Maybe I should try to sometime! I really wish I did...
  12. ConfectionerMari

A Train Of Thought ▽ɞ

BOO! I am here to keep you company if thats alright! An animated battle subway would be so cool! I've never listened to QUEEN FLY before, I'll definitely give it a listen! How was your day if I may ask?
  13. ConfectionerMari

A Train Of Thought ▽ɞ

Is it okay if I ask for a picture of the emmet coat? I'm interested in seeing it!
  14. ConfectionerMari

A Train Of Thought ▽ɞ

I understand that feeling of being undeserving as well, it is definitely a process. But anyhow, I’m glad that I can make you feel happy! Share as much or as little of your heart as you want to, we’ll be here for you!
  15. ConfectionerMari

A Train Of Thought ▽ɞ

aaa thank you so much for all of the advice!!! I'll definitely keep these in mind! If my opinion helps she seems really nice, I'd love to meet Ingo sometime! You aren't talking off our ears at all, I like hearing what you and others have to say!
  16. ConfectionerMari

A Train Of Thought ▽ɞ

Thank you so much, you are very fun to talk to as well! I'm also happy to meet another Babymetal fan as well. You aren't chatting my ear off at all! (btw, if you have any personal punk goth tips I'd love to hear them! It would be nice to try the style out!)
  17. ConfectionerMari

A Train Of Thought ▽ɞ

aaa thank you so much!!! The manga I was talking about was the Pokemon Black and White Manga, I don't know which volume though or if it's even there. I especially want to dress like the second image, Maybe replacing the t-shirt with a BabyMetal tee that I am thinking of getting. Old-school...
  18. ConfectionerMari

A Train Of Thought ▽ɞ

That's basically the same with me! I grew up around the era of hot topic and hot topic hatred, so my art was influenced a lot by the art style that you would see when you looked up "emo wallpaper" online! Along with that, just looking at emo and mall goth coords really exposed me to the cool...
  19. ConfectionerMari

A Train Of Thought ▽ɞ

First time popping in here, sorry if I'm stalling the train of thought, but I just wanted to say that I've been thinking about dressing goth! Well, a very casual version at least, since I fall asleep so often I don't want to ruin any of my clothes or makeup accidentally. Its so cool though! what...
Back
Top Bottom