Search results for query: *

1. Contrainer

In the Cupboard!

I add a Mirror to the cupboard. Any effect used on it will be reversed. However, if anyone ugly or unlucky enters, it will break. Sailor Pluto brings back the Exponential Gumball Machine, which doubles the amount of gumballs in the Cupboard. It spits out a gumball, which Ditto copies. The...
  2. Contrainer

In the Cupboard!

I add Alexander Hamilton. Every other post, he can choose someone to duel, and the next poster determines the winner. The loser will be removed. He seems to be eyeing Teto Kasane. Sailor Pluto brings back Thanos, the first item added in 2019. Brewster brews some coffee. Cupboard: Pumpkaboo...
  3. Contrainer

In the Cupboard!

I add Undodog to the cupboard. It may undo anything that happened the previous turn. Shiny Stunfisk x35 Blue Corn Chip x264 Captain Falcon (2 posts left) Undodog
  4. Contrainer

In the Cupboard!

I add a rather "shrewd" Sandshrew! Each post, it can dig up something, perhaps from a long-forgotten day of the Cupboard. The Magic Paintbrush gives the Metronome a pattern in 3/4. The Exponential Gumball Machine produces 17 new Gumballs, one of which is chewed by Violet. Golden Snitch Maya...
  5. Contrainer

In the Cupboard!

Violet chews another gumball. Because she is running low, which is "no gum" I add a new EGM. It clones before Violet chews. Also, the dead bodies are washed down the drain. CUPBOARD: Golden Snitch Maya Fey Metronome Dark Meta Knight Gumball ×3 Yu & Rei Violet Beauregarde Eye of Cthulhu...
  6. Contrainer

In the Cupboard!

I add a drain to the aquarium. In another 3 turns all the water will drain from the Aquarium, all living things in it will die, and it will become a Hidden Compartment that will fit as many items are in it when the drain drains. Violet chewed up a Gumball. It's about to become a less amazing...
  7. Contrainer

In the Cupboard!

I remove the Strawberry Cake, which takes out the Cockroach with it. I add a Magnet. Each round, a metal object will be added. Also, metal objects cannot leave the Cupboard. A Beldum * is attracted in first. If two Star Pokemon are added, special effects can be used twice. I move Electrike to...
  8. Contrainer

In the Cupboard!

I add Thanos. Once a red item, an orange item, a yellow item, a green item, a blue item, and a purple item excluding himself are added, those and half of the remaining items are removed. Also, I add a Hidden Compartment. Up to three items at a time can be stored there and will not be affected...
Back
Top Bottom