Search results for query: *

1. Contrainer

The Situation Room 3.0

Yall know nothing about biology
  2. Contrainer

The Situation Room 3.0

You can still mentee If you're good. I've been playing Mafia for months and yet I'm still pretty bad except for correctly guessing both scum in non-turbo 9ers and then neglecting that post later
  3. Contrainer

The Situation Room 3.0

Max is never Mafia
  4. Contrainer

The Situation Room 3.0

You did win best Mafia performance sooo
  5. Contrainer

The Situation Room 3.0

Also kewl mafla 2 confirmed
  6. Contrainer

The Situation Room 3.0

Is that a hydra of Enzap, Batzap and Zenax?
  7. Contrainer

The Situation Room 3.0

Fact: Kewl mafla was inspired by bat mafai
  8. Contrainer

The Situation Room 3.0

If I had a universe game it would be townsided If it was bulba only it would be just Town
  9. Contrainer

The Situation Room 3.0

I think abovementioned might be a great way to discredit apoc. Definition: you can out yourself as n1 watcher by asking apoc something along the lines of "you're claiming to have been roleblocked butnkbody visited you this night. Explain". Coukd be a way to mark you as towny. Just a suggestion...
  10. Contrainer

The Situation Room 3.0

You could just make it public and punish people if they do. To be fair, five (5) people who were in the hydra game made it to the champs, including a finalist
  11. Contrainer

The Situation Room 3.0

Why don't people use polls for voting Is there something wrong with it or has nobody thought of it
  12. Contrainer

The Situation Room 3.0

Tried discord popcorn mafia I was town It went like this Hostbot: player has received a gun! Player: last one to talk is Mafia Me:ok Player: shoots other player Hostbot: Town wins!
  13. Contrainer

The Situation Room 3.0

Pokemon Gray?
  14. Contrainer

The Situation Room 3.0

my sister made a role called the "Tester" it is: indep has 2 actions one is a weird copcheck and the results are "jester", "mafia", or "neither jester nor mafia" the other makes roles like millers show their true alignment to cops best of all: the near-impossible wincon: so it's some weird...
  15. Contrainer

The Situation Room 3.0

am lonely Please sign up for the anniversary game on MU
  16. Contrainer

The Situation Room 3.0

update, game is almost over, somehow i managed to get lynched D1 also they have this thing called ITAs where you can try to kill people in-thread and I signed up for a
  17. Contrainer

The Situation Room 3.0

I'm being super lazy and hosting it on MU so the Mafia Host can do the "hard work" It's called I'm Lazy and Signups will open on July 8
  18. Contrainer

The Situation Room 3.0

I'm going to make a game where you choose your own role
  19. Contrainer

The Situation Room 3.0

Ok thx
  20. Contrainer

The Situation Room 3.0

Can I get the TWR Discord Link The one in the rules is expired
Back
Top Bottom