Search results for query: *

1. Contrainer

Mafia Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Eggcellent Sunshine! Mafia and Serial Killer Victory!

Not sure if you noticed but I subbed in for Julio I was mechanically conftown
  2. Contrainer

Mafia Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Eggcellent Sunshine! Mafia and Serial Killer Victory!

Just 6 itsy-bitsy problems: RC is not the type to stretch the game past the end. How would you know that Eresh is specifically an SK 1x bulletproof? There was a Survivor and usually there isn't two kills, so there is no SK. Pair that with 3 mafia, because Eggman is basically confirmed to be in...
  3. Contrainer

RC didn't say anything about it in the rules just in case @Rainbow Cloud
  4. Contrainer

I'm going to try posting like Eresh [ [
  5. Contrainer

also past-me was a tracker so you probably aren't
  6. Contrainer

On another note, I can confirm there is only 1 mafia left because it is not LYLO, which would be announced.
  7. Contrainer

Then why didn't you vote him D4? :unsure:
  8. Contrainer

Role confirmed. Luckily I've been watching this game
  9. Contrainer

I will be subbing in (for Julio I think)
  10. Contrainer

Unvote: ME Vote: Kyriaki May seem a little harsh but I have few solid reads and I know what happened last time Kyriaki claimed Miller
  11. Contrainer

Speaking of which, Unvote: Masuda Vote: Magnificent Entertainer
  12. Contrainer

I'm half-tempted to vote him as well because he's always scum
Back
Top Bottom