Search results for query: *

1. Cookies and Creme

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

I mean, if you really wanted a Pokemon Sun/Moon on the Switch it itself would have been a Deluxe edition. It's a lose-lose for all of us
  2. Cookies and Creme

So should we make a Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon thread or is that already made?
  3. Cookies and Creme

When I lose hope, Pokemon brings it back Pokemon Direct 6/6 at 10 EST! Either Pokemon Stars or Gen 4 remakes. Really hyped up, Nintendo, now I need to wait for about 16 hours... kinda looks fake tho
  4. Cookies and Creme

ok so that's probably why the CoroCoro leaks stopped showing up on Serebii's mainpage. Thanks for the clearup :p
  5. Cookies and Creme

I don't think Serebii tweeted it. If it had, it would have said the leak on the front page.
  6. Cookies and Creme

13 days till E3. I'm calling it quits, I don't care whatever anyone says, but Sun 420 isn't happening :( at least this year
  7. Cookies and Creme

ok back on topic everyone. Pokemon Sun 420 and Moon 666 sounds fun agreed
  8. Cookies and Creme

I really doubt it, considering that Pokemon is usually sold around the holiday season or slightly earlier (October-ish), selling Pokemon on an early date may decrease sales initially.
  9. Cookies and Creme

Yeah but that doesn't stop GF from hiring people from other companies to do spin-offs. Yes Colosseum and XD are dead, but they can be picked back up any time. It's just my philosophy on a possibility of the World-Famous RPG. Also, you're right, we are trying too hard. Maybe there is another...
  10. Cookies and Creme

Why I think it's ambiguous is because Pokemon itself has many different types of well-known RPG's. The main-series games, yes, but there's still stuff like Mystery Dungeon, Rumble, Ranger , and Colosseum/XD that is also a possibility.
  11. Cookies and Creme

Ah ok thanks for that clear up. But that just makes it even more ambiguous in my opinion. Do you know where this quote was said?
  12. Cookies and Creme

As I was forced to translate this via google translate, I don't really see any connection to Stars, other than Victini and Jirachi, but they could just be random legendary Pokemon being released as a plush or whatnot. If announced July, a November-December release is definitely too early, as it...
  13. Cookies and Creme

I said seem to have a connection, never said they did.
  14. Cookies and Creme

This would actually be a really interesting and original idea in my opinion. Though I do doubt it happening, I do find it interesting that the Distortion world and Ultra Space do seem to have a connection, and maybe that could be solved in the DPPt sequel, where after the Ultra Beast mission in...
  15. Cookies and Creme

I'm more confident in Sinnoh remakes than any other game, mainly because of the intense Sinnoh references we are getting, from in-game's lack of Gen 4 to the movie itself featuring Lucario and Piplup as one of the Pokemon that Ash's companions have. While I usually don't talk about my opinion on...
  16. Cookies and Creme

I don't think so, unless you combine both, like instead of Totem Pokemon it's the gym leader. If that's in Stars, this probably could put up a new storyline, like nature vs mankind that Mother 3 also had :p Also, is it safe to say no Pokemon Direct? ARMS Direct just ended and nothing new for...
  17. Cookies and Creme

Then again, we had changes to gyms, HMs, etc in Sun and Moon, stuff that were believed to be core concepts in Pokemon. We don't know.
  18. Cookies and Creme

K, rephrase. First six months before E3. Also, I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but our Pokemon Direct dream has been pretty much dashed. We're getting an ARMS Direct instead tomorrow.
  19. Cookies and Creme

I'm pretty sure that many people just think that it's impossible for a Pokemon game to be announced during E3 or even after, as it's usually announced within the first 6 months.
  20. Cookies and Creme

I'm a bit too late, but isn't the UK trailer for Sun/Moon still up? I'm a bit too lazy to check, too. Also, could it just be a stupid YouTube mistake that the videos have been removed, just like the videos that the WTFU campaign was fighting for and stuff? But the possibility of one being...
Back
Top Bottom