Search results for query: *

1. Cookies and Creme

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Why do I still get notifications from this thread, I just don't wanna be spoiled :( Also isn't Mystery Gift technically DLC?
  2. Cookies and Creme

Nice now it's time to hide from youtube. Also if I don't want the game spoiled, should I just leave this thread temporarily?
  3. Cookies and Creme

neat, though I have a lot of questions 1. How did the datamine work? Was it because it was preloaded onto the eshop? 2. Did they reveal everything about the game or just a bit, because I've already heard about some new forms and UB's 3. Do they also have access to the actual games? Is it...
  4. Cookies and Creme

Did the game leak again? I heard it did
  5. Cookies and Creme

But still a leak from merch
  6. Cookies and Creme

They did spoil Mimikyuium Z
  7. Cookies and Creme

I hope the full game won't be leaked like last time, I had some plot points spoiled for me, and I don't want that to happen again. Then again, how did the game get spoiled?
  8. Cookies and Creme

Mantine surf :p
  9. Cookies and Creme

We may get a demo version, so if that comes out then we may get leaks as big as the demo leak last year. If not then at least we'll have a taste of how USUM will be
  10. Cookies and Creme

It's partially correct I'm guessing. 2 new games for the 3DS and Pokemon 2018 and beyond for the Switch. Other than that it's fake
  11. Cookies and Creme

I'm pretty sure it'll mainly be Team leaders if the leak is real.
  12. Cookies and Creme

I looked through the rumors and leaks, and I feel like a majority are fake. I mean drawing on loose-leaf paper is an obvious tipper of it being fake in my opinion. I don't think we'll get actual information until late July/early-mid August maybe
Back
Top Bottom