Search results for query: *

1. Cookies and Creme

Spoilers What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

So I've played up until past the climax, before the last trial. I guess I can make an almost-solid judgement on USUM. I have to say, my opinion kinda changed after playing through the game. I'm still annoyed how the first 2 islands are almost the same, besides the trials being different and...
  2. Cookies and Creme

Read a few articles online, and my viewpoint changed slightly. Being a self-proclaimed shiny hunter, seeing that shiny hunting is now both easy and quick using a certain method, that does make my opinions on the game improve a bit. Still not 100% on it though
  3. Cookies and Creme

OK first of all, I have no idea how Necrozma's fusions got into here. I was thinking of legendaries Second, legendaries. They did that in ORAS already, making all the legendaries up to that point catchable. I already thought it was fanservice, especially with their original themes playing, too...
  4. Cookies and Creme

Judging that there are many fan games out there, yes. There was one where it's literally a Minecraft version of Pokemon (not Pixelmon, it's called Survival Island I think and it's on RPG Maker/Essentials). Even if not, then pretty much everything else, especially the Necrozma fusions, Rainbow...
  5. Cookies and Creme

Before, on the first reveal trailer, I was pretty optimistic on the game even with all the hate. Like I could see that there will be some redemption to USUM. Now... well I'm definitely still getting it but as Peekaboo Pikachu had said USUM is more of a fan game than an actual Pokemon game. I'm...
  6. Cookies and Creme

Looking at the bright side, at least we get something... eh? I'm just waiting until more information come out to put a final verdict. I don't think all 3rd versions are that bad (Emerald is still my favorite), so I ain't gonna jump on the hype train for now.
Back
Top Bottom