Search results for query: *

1. Cookies and Creme

What will be the future of Sound moves in pokemon? Physical sound moves?

Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic restaurants :p
  2. Cookies and Creme

Damp prevents self destructing moves from working, so Sonic Boom doesn't work. Overcoat blocks damage from weather and spore moves, in other words it blocks moves/weather with dust-like particles, so Sonic Boom still won't work
  3. Cookies and Creme

Answer to question 1: I honestly didn't know Sonic Boom wasn't blocked by Soundproof. Probably because it's more of a shock wave's properties rather than the shock wave's sound property Answer to question 2: It's not a bullet or bomb move, it shouldn't be blocked by Bulletproof But seriously...
  4. Cookies and Creme

Ok I definitely do not see physical sound moves at all. Like sound moves are based off of soundwaves. And yes nature does have some physical-related sound moves, but that's really looking into science and definitely something Pokemon will not touch into. Also, Wake Up Slap does what your first...
  5. Cookies and Creme

Don't forget what I said, don't apply everything to Pokemon, because even Pokemon can be incorrect
  6. Cookies and Creme

Which I have said before would make something simple more complex. If you really want a sound move idea, fine I'll give this Quiet Terrain, negates all sound moves
  7. Cookies and Creme

This information is more for competitive use than casual play tbh, and judging by how all cometitive players know this about sound moves it wouldn't be too useful. Also since when would the Pokedex talk about Pokemon moves when it's an encyclopedia of Pokemon, not moves?
  8. Cookies and Creme

Primarina's Moon entry: "Its singing voice is its chief weapon in battle. This Pokémon's Trainer must prioritize the daily maintenance of its throat at all costs." Exploud's (pretty much all games, this one taken from Pearl) entry: Its howls can be heard over six miles away. It emits all sorts...
  9. Cookies and Creme

Don't think too much into it. Steel is immune to poison in Pokemon. There are lots of metals that are poisonous in the real world. That should mean that steel types should have poison type traits, but they don't. Heck there doesn't even exist a Steel/Poison type yet. I know Pokemon adapts a lot...
  10. Cookies and Creme

I don't think anyone has huge opinions on sound moves. They are just there, and the only benefit they have is 1. they are special 2. they bypass substitites and 3. certain abilities make use of it. That's it
Back
Top Bottom