• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Cookies and Creme

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

I know I'm late to the party, but the Direct was underwhelming, but not disappointing; I feel like too much time was spent explaining the Spirits and online play. Also, I welcome Incineroar and Piranha Plant with open arms, and may even pick them up and try them, though I'm still playing/having...
  2. Cookies and Creme

Isaac is pretty much confirmed at this point, either as an Assist Trophy according to Vergeben or as a fighter according to the Grinch Leaks.
  3. Cookies and Creme

I know this isn't a rumor thread, but I felt the need to post it here A new rumor suggests Nintendo’s E3 booth will be based on ‘Pokémon’ and ‘Super Smash Bros.’ Both people mentioned in this article actually do modding work and video game showcases, and they have been right in the past before...
  4. Cookies and Creme

I'm pretty sure Sora is legally owned by Disney. Squre Enix just produces the games
  5. Cookies and Creme

I honestly do not care about stages, other than bringing Omega stages back, while also adding an omega stage-eque option, but instead of FD clone, it should be a Battlefield clone. For past veterans, bring Ice Climbers back. I want to see Wolf added as DLC to troll everyone. For newcomers, we...
Back
Top Bottom