Search results for query: *

1. Cookies and Creme

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

Most likely. They usually don't connect to the main story (vice versa as well) so my headcannon is that the Sync Pair stories and events just introduce more characters to the island who can be recruited to fight in the PML. I have heard of him but from what I heard the way he gets some of his...
  2. Cookies and Creme

I guess at the end of the day it comes down to luck, whether you get that MP Gauge to work or get the crit at the right time. I haven't tried it myself so I guess I can't say much either :\.
  3. Cookies and Creme

I don't know if this helps, but most people who got under 2:00 used Blue and Skyla, though I do believe both are usually at 3/5. Unfortunately for me, I don't have Blue while Skyla is at 2/5, so I can't really do much rn.
  4. Cookies and Creme

The game is starting to get more generous with items, but most of the other improvements will be coming much later. Not blaming them, fixing this game'll take some time.
  5. Cookies and Creme

So this was posted recently on Serebii: 『ポケモンマスターズ』公式サイト a rough idea of what it says is on Serebii, but in short they apologize for the lack of content and problems in the game, and aim to focus on adding more content and stuff like that. Honestly a completely different approach from...
Back
Top Bottom