Search results for query: *

1. C

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Some starter Pokémon look like their evolutionary relatives but "grown up" and upgraded with combat add-ons, like Bulbasaur to Venusaur and Squirtle to Blastoise. But some, like Torchic to Blaziken, make a pretty drastic change, conveying a similarity of concept over a similarity of body...
  2. C

It's disappointing as an 'evolution', because it's just Type: Null with its helmet off, higher speed, and type-changing. Making it an unlockable forme, like with Zygarde or Wishiwashi, would have been better. Phanpy.
  3. C

It's awkward-looking and obscure in its original game. It's easy to forget about, but I'm glad it exists. It's like a secret unlockable species, so I suppose making some species hard to obtain is worthwhile. It also took me until now to realize the fin on its head is shaped like a scallop shell...
  4. C

Though the facial hair is silly, I like Samurott the most of both the Unvoa and Hisui sets. I found Ceaseless Edge fun to use in Legends: Arceus. Azurill.
  5. C

I like Swadloon: it subverts the caterpillar-cocoon-Lepidoptera trend by having the "cocoon" stage actually just be a bug swaddled in leaf-blankets. (Of course, the Kricketot line already subverted this, but it doesn't seem to be as much of a parallel to the Weedle, Caterpie, and Wurmple...
  6. C

Gothitelle unnerved and repulsed me when I first saw it. It doesn't look like a Pokémon (although that accusation has been used many times over the years for many species). Chimecho.
  7. C

Giratina: Its Origin Form is pretty scary, and I like its battle theme. Lapras.
Back
Top Bottom