Search results for query: *

1. CrackFox

The Situation Room 2.0

You might notice I'm not a mod anymore. I quit but i'll still be around as a player and host (if I can stop being lazy for 2 seconds and put together a game)
  2. CrackFox

The Situation Room 2.0

The new look War Room is...different. I see they integrated us with F&G too. Now we're just a little dot on the map.
  3. CrackFox

The Situation Room 2.0

We usually give it at least 2 weeks but if the host is still eager to see it fill up it can stay open longer. I personally only like to close lagging sign ups if it seems like the host has lost interest or signed up players start to pull out.
  4. CrackFox

The Situation Room 2.0

Enzap is technically the section head so it makes sense to have his name listed. He may not play mafia games but he does help a lot with the running of this place. For example he helped us reach the decision on post editing etc. We should make him play mafia sometime.
  5. CrackFox

The Situation Room 2.0

Welcome Flashranite! Great to have you here.
  6. CrackFox

The Situation Room 2.0

Sorry for the silence. We had to discuss the rule change with the higher ups. An annoucement will be made later today regarding the conclusion we all came too :)
  7. CrackFox

The Situation Room 2.0

Deleting posts follows the same principle. Obviouly deleting a duplicate post is considerate but people could easily use dp as an excuse to delete, just as they could use typos as an excuse for editing a post. Both deleting and editing should be banned. In the case of duplicate posts users can...
  8. CrackFox

The Situation Room 2.0

That makes a lot of sense. To my knowledge almost no one has exploited that but now that it's been highlighted in a recent game, it should be addressed. It would have to be a straight ban on editing posts, even for simple things like typos. I can edit the rules but remember a lot of people...
  9. CrackFox

The Situation Room 2.0

Welcome back DrumBeats! I'd definitely want a place in your game. Froakie; SDR2 Mafia pls now.
  10. CrackFox

The Situation Room 2.0

Hey! Long time no see. You doing ok?
  11. CrackFox

The Situation Room 2.0

Things really picked up a few weeks ago and now it's gone quiet again. Activity comes in waves. Many people seem to have games in the works though. I should think about creating one myself, been a while. Finding it hard to come up with a good enough theme that hasn't been done before :/
  12. CrackFox

The Situation Room 2.0

You're a lot better than I was when I first started playing forum mafia. Keep at it. You just need a little more experience.
  13. CrackFox

The Situation Room 2.0

I made a thread for this HERE Lots of players don't necessarily view this thread so better to have it on the main page with the other notices. Thingyman; You may be summoned there to answer questions if that's ok.
  14. CrackFox

The Situation Room 2.0

I'm very flattered by all the recommendations but I don't think i'd be a good choice really. I've never played Mafia outside of Bulba for a start. I'd go with Phoenicks personally but I think it's better to put it to a vote. The people being nominated haven't even expressed an interesting in...
  15. CrackFox

The Situation Room 2.0

Eurovion Mafia. YES YES YES! HumanDawn; Australia are entering this year.
  16. CrackFox

The Situation Room 2.0

I can't see one in the archive index so no.
  17. CrackFox

The Situation Room 2.0

TWR is buzzing lately and so many new players :0
  18. CrackFox

The Situation Room 2.0

Didn't know there was one? In general social groups aren't very popular for some reason. There are a few exceptions but the majority seem to fail. TWR Skype chat has been around for a long time. I think people probably just turned to that instead.
  19. CrackFox

The Situation Room 2.0

Sorry about that.
  20. CrackFox

The Situation Room 2.0

Mijz you did nothing in this apart from fish, cry, run away, drink dodgy water, think about winning and hug Soulmaster.
Back
Top Bottom