Search results for query: *

1. C

Controversial opinions

I get the sentiment, but that really isn't true of the whole series (particularly after Ash caught Dragonite) to Farfetch'd, time was mostly fine, that being said, even now, they do make a point to show an ok bit of Gou's Pokemon enjoying whatever they enjoy at the lab.
  2. C

Controversial opinions

Was just about to bring this up when I saw the post, but yep.
  3. C

Controversial opinions

That's sort of what I wanted to drive home regarding comparisons, that you shouldn't really compare them (that won't stop people, but it is silly to do). Granted, that wasn't just about Poketoons (or PM 2019) specifically, however, that has brought up the latest comparison. Regarding this short...
  4. C

Controversial opinions

I kind of get (not really, but it basically happens all the time) whenever something non "main anime" related gets released, the trend is to give it too much praise while bashing the main anime, and that's fine (not really, but again, it always happens) however...outside of how it looks, it...
  5. C

Controversial opinions

Honestly, while I don't question Ash's popularity (and even learned it stemmed a bit more than I thought), I also thought people would have little issue with the focus going to someone who wasn't Ash, and clearly, was mistaken here, to my surprise. Though it also amuses me to think on every time...
  6. C

Controversial opinions

Sometimes it is (DP, Team Flare, etc) however, I think Pokemon Chronicles (which would be my preferred format, except with Ash) showed what happens when they try "replacing" him.
Back
Top Bottom