Search results for query: *

1. C

Review JN051: Kamonegi's Great Trials!

Not a fan of how the losing streak generally, much less how they went about it (would've preferred a brooding session over the loss to Bea, but others wouldn't have liked that either) but despite experiences, people get down (on themselves, etc) when losing a bunch, or when they feel they're...
  2. C

I would guess because they are upset about Farfetch'd rarely appearing, which is fair, but outside of the "sorry Farfetch'd hasn't appeared" moments, I think (and this is why I didn't think this was too much for one episode) we learned just how focused Farfetch'd is on getting stronger, but also...
  3. C

I stated this before, and I don't know if it's correct, but there were several moments in the episode that led me to think that the writers were admitting to "our bad, sorry Farfetch'd has rarely appeared," and the "out of sync" thing is one of them. That being said, this is consistent with...
  4. C

Alright, that was a great episode, and not just because of the content. The characters were great, the battle was good, and while I thought Rinto was a bit pious...particularly after seeing Farfetch'd coming off a hard hitting battle, I do like the idea, and how Ash interprets/plans on...
Back
Top Bottom